#20

Paris Pov

Me and the kids are now in the safe room, they woke up when June left and they keep ask her were is she and why are they in here.

"Mommy were is june" Noah said

"Yeah and I'm hungry" layla said I can't lie I am too its been 2 hours and when I said that the door came open.. Jojo " what are you doing-HELP" " hush girl I'm in her gang, I join after... That... Yeah, but we need too go now june told me to come and get you jaxon is coming to the house" he said and I got me and the kids up and went with him all the men were still in there spot so i guess he is on there side so.

We then got in his car and left "were are we going" I asked and then look and

Its not JOJO

its jaxon

"Shut it or you die were just going to go meet your gf and kill her" he said grinning "I'm begging you please let us go- WAIT were is jojo" and I heard yelling and looked back and it was him and the kids and he text me and said " BE SAFE I WILL KEEP THE KIDS" I just thank god that my kids got away "baby were home" he said getting out the car and I locked the door "oh baby you are so stupid" and he had the keys and unlocked it but I locked it but this time he unlocked it pulled me out the car, "I think its time for some fun dont you think" he said with a grin.

*in his bedroom*

"LET ME GO YOU BITCH" I said yelling tied to the bed " im afraid I can't do that" he said takeing off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers "why can't you just leave out of my LIFE" I said trying to move, it was very uncomfortable. "STOP TALKING" he said as he smaked me in my face and my lip started bleeding "now lets have some fun "he said taking my shirt and pants and then my bra and massaging my chest "s-STOP t-TOUCHING m-Me please" I cried out "oh baby that's not nothung" and he leans to my ear "just wait till I fuck you...HARD to make the neighborhood hear you" he said then biteing my nipples "AHH" he then went down "NO NO NO STOP" I said squirming. 

"And why should I know you liked it" he said taking my underwear off and starts touching my women hood "mhm s-stop" " I'm sorry but you look so cute I have to fuck you" he said taking his underwear off and place him self at my entrance "NO IM BEGGING YOU PL-" nad I heard a gun clock back "BACK AWAY FORM HER OR YOUR DEAD" I looked to see June " BABE-" " and I heard another gun " you get the fuck back or I kill her" he said putting the gun to my head, FUCK.

as he was untying the ropes from my arms I heard june shoot and shot him in his back two times his body drop down to the floor (and he got tear drops in his eyes sorry 😋) and Paris sat up and I untied her legs "baby are you ok" I said " WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG" she said hitting me "OUCH" and she looked at me and then hugged me "I don't even care im just happy your here" she said and gave me a kiss " CUTE NOW YOU DIE"

*BANG* *BANG*

______________________________________
Who you think got shot?😬😏😊💀

J-HOPE YOU LIKED

Peace✌😍🔥