3#

"Who are they"I asked, "they play pranks on people by going in there dorm and pranking you and...... Posting it on the internet and the school page"she said looking at me.

"WAIT YOU MEAN I JUST GOT PRANKED AND ITS GOING TO BE ON THE INTERNET"I asked shook "y-yes I'm sorry but it will be okay, I wish I was here in time so I can kick they're ass and unmask them 3" she said getting mad "hey hey hey it's not your fault I'm sorry that I yelled at you when it's wasn't you who did it"

I said standing up "come here" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek, and I looked at her she was blushing "oh I'm sorry if-"I was cut off by her shut me up with her finger " I liked it" she said smiling "oh good well we have school tomorrow so I need to get ready for bed I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Omg omg omg she kissed mee omg her lips OMGGG TAKE ME now" she said jumping around
,Little did she know that I heard her I said laughing.

"Hey you coming"I said laughing (hehehe) "uh yeah" she said running "I will beat you to the room" I said laughing "oh no you don't" she said laughing.

She was running in front of me and made it to the room and close the door " I will get you and tickle you" I said opening the door and ran to her and tickle her

"I got you" I said smiling " ok ok stop" she said laughing I got off her and got up to put my clothes on (she had a towel on) when she was done she got in the bed and cuddle paris "goodnight" I said giving her a peck on the cheek "g-goodnight" she said smiling and we feel asleep.
____________________________________

J-HOPE you enjoy

Peace ☮️🌈✌️