12#

June POV

June had on

June had on

Paris had on

Paris had on

So we walked to are classes I kissed her before I left but when I did she kissed back but we got interrupted by Jaxon "well well well look what we have here two lovebirds k-i-s-s-i-n-g~"he said smirking, I was so close to mopping the floor with his ass but I didn't feel like getting detention and not seeing my gf.

"Oh wassup dickhead what have you been up to sucking dick?" I said making paris giggle "I'm not gay unlike you two" he said fist bumping one of his friends "and what is wrong with being LGBT mhm because I did some little research and turns out you beat your meat while watching GAY porn" I said smirking "NO I-" I cut him off " oh save it I got class bye baby" I said kissing her "oh and one more thing" I said looking at paris I then picked her up and hit her butt and held it "this is mine AND DON'T THINK ABOUT TOUCHING IT OKAY" I said letting go of her but and putting her down and I looked and she was blushing , cute.

When I got to class I saw Jordan and sat by him "yo you finally got here about damn time" I said laughing "yeah they took forever to get me a schedule" he said chuckling.

Time skip *lunch*

So it was time and I had to get ready so I sat down and Jordan did two and he look at me and nodded for me to go, I then got on the table and yelled "MY I GET YOUR ATTENTION" I said and everyone eyes were on me " this girl right here"I said pointing at paris "she is the best thing that has happened to me and I want to give her something for it" I then got off the table and held paris hand and got on my knee "this is a promise ring and I will promise I will love you till the end" I said looking up and saw paris crying "will you be mine forever" I said looking at her "yes I will" she said and I put the ring on and kissed her and the whole place clapped and cheered.

When we got back to the dorm she started to kiss me but my phone rang I then answerd "who is this" I said paris still kissing me "yoo I say that thing you did today but yo boss we need you today someone killed one off are man trying to get Jaxon and his man but some made it out" Jay said "shit I'm on my way" I said and hung up "baby I have some things to do we can finish later" I said putting on my shoes " wait what your leaving at this time of night are you doing-" I cut her off by kissing her "baby don't worrie I'm not cheating on you, work okay bye" I said and left.

I then arrived at the safe house "where is Jay" I said to my gang I then saw him "yo so what the hell happened" I said to Jay "well Jaxon is playing to get paris pregnant and taking her way and take care of her and that's it before he killed J" he said and i laughed "that's funny because he is not going to get her because when we started dating I got some man in there to help keep a eye on her even her friend Kay is in it" I said looking at the schedule to take him out "so we need to hit him when paris in not around and then kill him got it" I said getting up out my seat, "got it" and I then left.

_______________________________________
Okay plot twist if you don't get in June is in a gang and Kay and Jordan Jay is her partner and CeCe and Mj is two,paris don't know. But now Jaxon and June gang is going against each other for Paris.

J-HOPE YOU LIKED

Peace ✌️🏳️‍🌈