5#

"Yes yes I do I have been waiting for you to ask me" she said and I picked her up and kissed her and took her to my room.

                     SMUT ALERT
I put her down on the bed kissing her neck making her moan "mmm don't stop" she said moaning (stop baby don't stop) I then went up to her lips and kissed her sweetly while undoing her shirt.

                       No one POV
June then took off Paris's shirt and bra and pants underwear and hers and asked her “Are you a virgin?" june asked "yes" she said " do you wa-?" "yes yes I do please"she said kissing me again.

June kissed down paris's neck, gently sucked on her her chin, then down onto her collarbone, and finally to her amazing breasts. She took lala's rock hard nipples into her mouth. She gently twisted with her tongue and teeth, sucking the tender flesh. "Oh holy fuck!" Paris moaned as June gently bit her nipple's. As she nipped and sucked one she pinched and twisted the other with her hand. All lala could do was moan.

June kissed lower onto her stomach and pierced navel and down lower still.

She slid up her skirt and kissed paris's core through her soaked panties. She pulled down Paris's panties and looked at her.

June gently kissed paris's thighs closer and closer to her core, gently blowing warm air on paris's core making her moan louder. "June please!" Paris moaned. Who couldn't stand it any longer. But june hesitated. It was rare to see Paris in such a state. Why not tease her a bit.

June gently kissed it and pulled back, "No June more, more!" june grinned. "Tell me what you want me to do!"

"I want you to take me!" yelled Paris. june could see Paris was on the verge of tears and decided enough was enough. She lapped at paris's core and she moaned in ecstasy June began to slap her womanhood and paris bucked her hips when June slid two fingers into her. Paris was twisting and pulling her nipples as June fingered her and licked her clit. Paris pushed June face into her core arching her back in pleasure.

"Baby, turn around!" Paris got on her knee's and bent over facing the other direction. June slapped her ass

"Oh fuck!" June slapped it again harder driving paris to the edge.

june then started eating her from behind and fingering her ass, as Paris's pressed her nipples onto the ice cold glass of the window sending goosebumps over her entire body. She couldn't take any more and she orgasmed hard ,onto the leather seats. She collapsed as waves of pleasure went through her body.

She lay there for a minute catching her breath.

"Oh my god, baby that was amazing!"

June smiled "I know right!" We both laugh and feel asleep.

_______________________________________

J-hope you enjoy

Peace👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩