4#

We going to say they had be liking each other for 4 weeks
____________________________________

Paris pov

I was woken up by the alarm clock and I woke up to june sleeping so cute next to me, I felt the need to kiss her but I was just looking at her "if you want to kiss me just do it" she said I was just shook.

"I was already up before you I was just going to-" she then stopped talking and made a sexual/pervert face "what was you going to do to me" I asked looking at her blushing.

I was going to spoon you "I was going to wake you up" she said laughing, "oh okay" I said Getting out of the bed, I got dressed and brush my teeth and so did June.

We walked to are classes and took are seats, "today we will be talking about black history"Mr rose said (they in social studies class).

TIME SKIP~LUNCH

June pov

I found paris and I sat by her and hug her "wassup" I said in a sexual tone, I really what her so bad but we not dating I have to ask her today. "Hey when we get back I need to ask yo-" well well well look at the love birds" Jaxon said.

"Didn't I tell you to leave us alone dickhead" I said getting up "hold your horses baby if you make a scene I will have to post this "he showed me the video of me screaming my ass off " you BITCH
Post it and see what happens" I said smirking.

"Okay"and he pushed the button to post it and it was.......POSTED "damn you really have balls do you" I said coming closer to him " well I have bigger ones" I said putting him in a head lock." And I then need him in the stomach and then pants him in the lunch room.

And it was on video." Next time i will do it again GOT IT" I said laughing come on baby (yes she still calls her baby).

When we got to the room I opened the door and pulled her in and kissed her and she kissed back she was good, "Paris I have to ask you something before we do this" I said looking at her "yes"

"Will you be mine" I asked

____________________________________

J-HOPE you like

Peace 🌈☮️✌️

Should I make sumt for them