#13

June POV

So when I got back home I saw paris not there I think she is sad because I left but I'm glad I did it was mostly to save her I didn't want her to get pregnant and leave me or mostly get took by Jaxon.

So I have an idea since tomorrow is the winter break I can take paris to Japan. Since she likes that anime stuff so might as well, and you're probably like you don't have any money WAIT my gang the "Cobras" they kill people for money mostly they're like assassins and we all get the money and my best ones make the most.

*Next day*

So I didn't go to school because I had to take something like for our trip to Japan and get clothes ready just to much, so when school was over with I would think paris would come home by now but she didn't and she is not mad anymore because we talked it out last night but I didn't tell her that I was in the gang.

So I went to the school to look for her, when I got there her and his girl was we're surrounded by people.

I guess they are going to fight but i had to know why because I know no one touched my baby.

"HEY what's going on here"I said looking at paris.

"THIS BITCH KEEP SAYING YOU AND HER HAD SEX AND YOU GOT HER  PREGNANT AND YOUR GOING TO LEAVE ME AND GOT TO HER AND ITS NOT TRUE YOU BITCH" and when she said that she punch the girl in her face and kept hitting her in her face and pulled her by her hair, damn my baby can fight.

"OK OK KNOCK IT OFF BOTH OF YOU STOP FIGHTING, there is not point you two fighting because if you know that I gave HER a ring AND NOT YOU and if wanted to get someone pregnant it will HER NOT YOU" I said to the girl that's has been trying to get with me every since me and paris got together.

"So next time BITCH KEEP YOUR DAMN HANDS AWAY FROM HER" and me and paris left.

*At the dorm*

"So why were you being naughty girl today mhm" I said put paris on top of my lap " I FUCKING TOLD SHE SAID-"
"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING BACK TO ME OR YELLING BACK AT ME MHM" and I turned her over and she got a whopping.

"Next time be a good girl and I won't have to punish you GOT IT" " yes mommy" and I looked at her crazy "don't call me that please it's weird..... kinda but just don't" I then got up to go take a shower.

3 hours later

Me and pairs got done eating and watching a Japanese movie called TAG on Netflix ( WATCH THE MOVIE PLEASE) and was about to go to sleep when I got a call from Jay and I step outside to answer it.

"Wassup Jay" I said "well we found out a little bit more about Jaxon he doesn't have parents they died in a car accident, and we found out the reason he wants paris back, he is lonely and he doesn't have anyone and he can't see his family because they live all the way in California so he wants to start a family with her because he is the only girl he had and love" Jay said.

"Damn I kinda feel bad about the parents thing but if I tell her to go back with him she's not and she's going to ask me why and if I tell her why she's going to feel sad and say it's her fault and why did she leave him and other shit and I don't have time for that" I said "so do you still want me to get some information on him"Jay said "yeah we still need to get some information on him because you remember he's still trying to kill me, unless I kill him first" I mumbled the last part.

"Well okay talk to you later" and I hug up.

Paris POV

My moods have been changing a lot I just hoped I wasn't pregnant but I don't see how because I have only had sex with June not Jaxon so I found out when I when I went to the restroom "IM ON MY FUCKING PERIOD" I yelled out "JUNE HELP GET ME TAMPONS AND CHOCOLATE NOWWWWW" I yelled and June bust in the restroom
"WHO I GOTTA KILL NOW" she said with finger guns and she saw I was on my period "OH SHIT-" she said "UMM I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO" she said and I got a tampon from under the cabinet "JUST GET OUT" and she ran out.

June POV 

So when I got out of the restroom I sat down on the couch and watched BTS crack until I heard the door " who is it" I said looking through the little hole in the door and it was a man to look like he can be someone's dad.

"I'm here to pick up paris" said the man and Paris came out the restroom "um baby someone is here to pick you up or so he say" and said opened the door.

"Dad"

_______________________________________

Yoooooo

J-HOPE YOU LIKED

If you read the teaser you will now get it.

Peace ✌️🔥