11#

Paris POV

I woke up with a bad ass headache I couldn't remember anything so I was about to text Kay but I saw so many texts from june and I remember she had something for me and I guess I ruined it she is probably mad or sad I feel really bad.

I looked over to see June not there I think she is in the shower so I got up to go see and she was I wanted to make it up to her by what she likes most me and BTS so I decided me because I didn't have time to go get BTS merch.

When she got out I took of my clothes and walked past her and she hit my butt and smirked "what you got a problem" she said looking at me with lustful eyes SHIT! I made her horny and she is not going to be easy on me after what happened"no baby I don't have a problem it's yours" I said now getting in the shower what the hell I just say omg.

I got done taking my shower and saw June on the bed laying there on her phone probably watching BTS crack (if you don't know what that means look it up).

It was now time to make it up to her so I walked to her and moved her phone and got on top of her I still don't have clothes on, shit I should have put clothes on "baby~ have I been a bad girl lately"I said looking at her innocent "yes you have but I'm not going to punish you" she said and I looked shook "what I thought-"she then kissed me passionately and I kissed back "you talk to damn much" she said and kissed me again "hey!-AH" she hit me on my butt "what was that for" I said looking at her and pouting "I told you baby you talk to damn much" she then flipped me over and took my towel off me and it was cold but I didn't care and nether did she "aw my baby is so cute"she said kissing me "I know"I said giggling.

*Love/smut Happened*

"Baby let me catch my breath I'm tried" I said breathing hard because june  was doing me and I could barely breathe, she then stopped and i caught my breath and she cut me off and started again "ah ah ah omg I said I'm AH~"and I came and then came up and kissed me and then but me on top of her "I like holding you like this you can go to sleep now unless you want a 3 round" she said laughing "I'm joking I tired GN baby" she then fell asleep and so did I.

_______________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter been going through things with someone I like.

But I j-hope you like

Peace✌️☮️🏳️‍🌈