1#

"GET YOUR LAZY ASS UPPPPPPP" my bestie yelled in my ear, almost getting SMACK.

Hello I'm june today I'm going to college,I'm 16, bi, funny and likeable.

And my bestie CeCe is 19, she is straight but she is always there for me when I need it.

"Come on so I can get your ass out my bf is coming over"she said jumping on my back "girl get your ass off me" I yelled

"THEN GET YOUR ASS UP"she said as she hit my head "I'm really going to kick your ass one day"I said getting up pushing her off me and walking to the restroom.

I was getting ready and she was packing my stuff "YOU READY" she asked yelling "YES"I yelled back.

We left the house and got in the car and driving to the college it was 20 minutes before we got there "bye asshole"I said getting out the car,and getting my stuff out of the car "bye bitch" she said driving away "I'm really going to miss her"I said to myself I look at the college it was big (ya nasty).

I walked in the college and got my number and the rules and schedule,I walked to my room and unlocked the door and i guess my roommate was here I heard music coming for a room and I walked in and walking to the room and knocked on the door.

"Um hello I'm june"I said was she was dancing and raping "oh hey sorry if I was to loud" she said turning down the music "oh no I just got here I was just coming to see who my roommate is"

"Oh okay well I'm Paris"she said "nice to meet you I'm going to go set up my room" I said I was walking out the door "ok" she said closing the door, I got in my room and set up and it was a long time setting up but I got finished.

It was 7:39 "omg I need to eat" I said getting up and going to the kitchen and when I opened the door I was NOTHING IN THERE we really need food so I got my keys and I was about to walk out but I was stopped "um can I go with you I have money" she said cutely " yes you can I can wait ti-" I was cut off "thank you!" She said running away to her room "cute" I said it was 2 minutes and she was done "okay I'm ready"she had on boots and a long sweatshirt and some black joggers.

"Okay" let's go we walked out the door and locking it.

____________________________________

Hope you like it

Peace ✌️☮️☮️🌈