Chapter four - Trouble

Start from the beginning

The bunker went on lock down. So Sam, Dean and Castiel got their weapons out and made their way to the living area.

This was suicide and Sam knew it but he couldn't give Gabriel up that easy. Every turn they made his stomach felt worse. The loud noise of the bunker's security system was ringing in his ears.

As they arrived in their entrance or main area they got attacked by three demons which they were able to fight off.

But as Sam turned back to the way they came a force threw them against the wall and they couldn't move. Asmodeus was standing proudly in front of them. In his dumb white suit which Sam never liked.

"Your warding wasn't designed for the likes of me, Samuel." He walked up to them looking victorious. "I've come to claim what is mine." He looked at the way they came.

Sam looked in fear as two demons dragged Gabriel into the area. He felt helpless because he was unable to move unable to help his friend.

The archangel's breathing was faster as he feared of what might happen. His gaze falling upon Sam who looked desperate to help.

Asmodeus then walked up to Gabriel. "I've missed you, boy." He was talking to him as if he was a child and not one of heaven's most deadliest weapons. "I'm gonna have to punish you rather severely I'm afraid."

Gabriel tried to escape the demons grasp as he looked at Sam in panic. "You look better then I thought." Asmodeus put the other's head in his hands looking at him. "They patched you up didn't they? How sweet."

He then let go of the angel's face and nodded for the demon's to take him away before giving his attention to the three who were still trying to move. Sam especially.

"As for you three." He flicked his hand and the next thing Sam knew was that an indescribable pain went through his whole body. They were dying.

But as Gabriel saw this he digged himself out of that hole and shoved the two demons over the railing. Getting Asmodeus attention who was surprised.

"Gabriel what are you doing, son? You know too well what I can do to you. I broke you."

The archangel looked directly at him his eyes glowing.

"You're too weak!"

Gabriel healed his wounds as the shadow of his wings could be seen. Sam was in complete awe.

Asmodeus tried to hit Gabriel with what Sam could only describe as a ball of pure destruction. But the angel just waved it away as if it was a tennis ball or something in that direction.

"Not anymore." The archangel grinned for a second. "Oh, by the way I've always hated that dumbass suit." He raised his hand a bit and made him go up in flames. A wave of satisfaction rushed over him while he watched him die.

Sam felt a great wave of pressure fall off of him as he was able to move again. He stood up as Gabriel walked down the stairs.

"Are you okay?" Sam went up to him and put one of his hands on his arm.

"No, I could really use some candy right now." He smiled while Sam just rolled his eyes chuckling a bit. "Aww come on Samsquatch you found that humorous admit it."

The two were just standing there for a bit with Gabriel making dumb comments until Dean broke their little moment.

"So are you going to help us defeat alternated Michael?"

"Alternated who?" Gabriel looked at the other confused.

Dean looked at Sam and Cas. "You didn't tell him?" He then started to explain the whole ordeal.

Gabriel looked at Sam. "Yeah, I love you, Samsquatch but no way! Fuck that. That is Michael you're talking about. Nope." He threw his hands in the air. "That's like suicide."

Castiel looked at him confused. "Everything we try is basically suicide."

"On top of that I have personal matters to attend to like revenge!" The archangel crossed his. "I'll go then."

But just before he could zap away he felt Sam grip his arms. "Gabriel, please. How about we help you with your revenge and you help us. I can buy you sweets and cook for you as well."

The archangel sighed and rolled his eyes. "But I need to power up first. We also need the right weapons because we're going to kill a god and his son's."

Sam smiled happily. "Thank you."

Dean just shrugged. "Great so that this has been dealt with. I'll go look for a hunt." He left the room.

"I'll join you." Castiel just followed him out of the room and Sam shared a look with Gabriel.

"Yo, Samsquatch, Is your brother banging my brother?" He snapped a candy bar into existence and grinned.

Sam chuckled a bit. "No, Dean is too oblivious to his own feelings but they totally want to."

"We need to get them together. But firstly wanna watch some Netflix?" The archangel took Sam's arm excited. "I think I missed a lot."

Sam smiled. "Sure, why not?"

The two then went back to Sam's room where Gabriel snapped a TV into existence along with some snacks. He offered Sam a bag of chips. "Some snacks for the snacc?"

The hunter just ignored this and connected his laptop with the TV. "So, what do you want to watch?"

Gabriel shrugged. "What's new?"

Sam scrolled through the newer shows. The angel then told him to play 'The Umbrella Academy' because he thought it looked interesting.

The hunter then sat down on his bed next to Gabriel who was already chewing on some snacks.

They watched the first few episodes together as Gabriel made a few dumb comments about how Dean behaves similarly to Diego because they're both these angsty antihero type of characters. Sam laughed in response.

Gabriel then moved to look directly at him. "So what's our team name?" He smiled like an overly excited child.

"Team name? For what?"

"For getting Castiel and Dean together. You now we need a cool team name." He grinned from ear to ear as he put a gummy bear into his mouth. "How about Sabriel for now? Oh, and our mission name will be Destiel!"

Sam rolled his eyes. "If we have to."

Gabriel just nodded and put a gummy bear into the other's mouth. Who reluctantly ate it. "So, how about we listen in on them or look through their stuff." He snapped them into Dean's room.