Four

Lexi and Cal had been staying together. It had been weird for Lexi as she was used to living alone. But somehow they made it work. Lexi had told Cal to stay in the spare bedroom but they always ended up in bed together.

When morning came, Lexi woke groaned. Cal was next to her and smirked. "Someone is tired?"

"I'm sore. You went too hard last night," Lexi mumbled as she pulled the duvet over her.

Cal smirked and put a leg over her. "So I'm betting you don't wanna do it now?" He asked.

Lexi grinned. "I never said that."

***
Ethan looked up as Cal and Lexi walked into work. He was still jealous. Jealous that Cal had what he wanted. To him, Lexi was perfect. Perfect in every way.

Cal walked over and smiled. "It's going great. She's the best at sex," he said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"I don't want to know."

***
Lexi looked up as Rae walked in. She grinned. "Hey. How you doing?" She asked.

"Can't complain. I'm all good though. Iain treats me like a queen."

Lexi laughed and nodded. "Wow. Lucky lady."

Cal walked in and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You're So beautiful."

Rae rolled her eyes. "Ew. I haven't even had a coffee yet," she joked as she went to pour herself a coffee.

Lexi grinned and kissed Cal. Cal kissed her back just as Ethan walked in. Lexi pulled away. "Don't stop on my account. I just need some stuff out of my locker," he said.

***
Lexi sighed as she walked to a patient. Ethan was there. "Oh Hey."

"Hi. Caleb not stuck to your coat tails?" Ethan asked as he began obs on a patient.

Lexi sighed and looked at him. "Look, I don't need this aggravation. Cal got there first and I'm not breaking up with him just because you happen to be jealous," she said. She knew she was being harsh but she was getting annoyed with all the digs at her.

***
Cal found Ethan. "What's your problem? Lexi told me what you said and what she said to you? You can't stand it can you? The fact I could be happy again after Taylor. You don't realise how much I actually love her. Make things work with Alicia."

Ethan rolled his eyes. "You'll break her heart. You always do break their hearts and it's nothing personal against her. I've just seen how you treat women. She deserves better."

"Oh stop it Ethan. You sound jealous and it's driving me mad."

***
Lexi soon finished her shift. She walked out to her car and saw Cal waiting for her. "I think we should go home. Watch a movie and make sweet love."

Lexi laughed. "Cal. We had sex last night and this morning. How are you not tired?"

Cal shrugged. "Stamina of a Fox."

Lexi grinned and got in her car. She took Cal back home. Lexi was unaware that her life was going to spiral out of control.