Three

A/N - Rae, any kids she has and her storyline belongs to Carolineeexx.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lexi and Cal were trying to make a go of a relationship. It was hard. Especially with Ethan around  but they somehow managed it.

Cal pushed into Lexi and they both moaned at the contact. Cal began moving in and out of her at a fast pace causing the bed to hit off the wall.

***
Ethan sat up in bed when he heard Cal's bed banging off the wall. He grabbed the pillow and covered his ears but he could hear their grunts and groans.

***
When morning came, Lexi walked into the kitchen with Cal's shirt on. She looked at Ethan. "Did you hear us?" She asked quietly.

Ethan nodded. "Yes. Rather disturbing."

Before Lexi could say anything, Cal walked in and started kissing her neck. Ethan slammed his laptop down and walked out.

Lexi looked at Cal. "Don't. He doesn't like it," she said.

Cal shrugged. "You're my girl Lex. If I want to kiss you, I will. If I want to take you on this table, I will. He will learn to get over it."

"He's your brother Cal! Show some respect and this is his flat," she said.

***
Cal drove Lexi and Ethan into work. Ethan got out quickly. Cal sighed. "I'll talk with him. Don't worry."

Lexi nodded. "Till it's all sorted, I won't come over to the flat. You can come to mine," she said.

"Privacy. I like it."

Lexi grinned and rolled her eyes. She went inside to work. Ethan was waiting. "You do realise that he's having it off with Alicia?"

"What?"

Ethan nodded. "He's been having sex with Alicia too. He won't ever be faithful," he said.

Lexi couldn't believe it. She walked over to Cal. "Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"Is it true you're screwing that cheap Geordie slapper?" Lexi spat.

Cal frowned. He took Lexi to one side.  "Who's said that?"

"Ethan."

***
After Cal had reassured Lexi he wasn't sleeping with Alicia, he went to see Ethan. "What's your problem?"

"Pardon?"

Cal rolled his eyes. "Telling Lexi I'm sleeping with Alicia. It's a Lie Ethan. I get it. You're just jealous that I got there first with her," he said.

Ethan scoffed. "You'll hurt her Cal. You always do hurt them. Just look at all your failed relationships."

***
Lexi was standing outside. Iain walked over. He had a girl with him. "Alright Lex?"

"Yeah. Men drive me mad."

The girl with Iain giggled slightly. Iain smiled. "This is Rae. She's my girl."

Lexi grinned. "Lexi. Nice to meet you. Iain is probably the only decent guy I know," she said.

***
Cal walked outside. He saw Lexi so went over. He kissed her passionately. "Look, Ethan is jealous so I'm thinking why don't you and I get a place together."

Lexi sighed. "You can stay with me. In my spare room."

Cal smirked and kissed her again. Lexi pulled away and sighed. She knew everything was going to be confusing but could she handle all the pressure?