PROJECT BLACKWING

Start from the beginning

On board a prison ship in the vast mah system the sinister actions will have consequences. "Inject this prisoner 1775 with the virus strain and do it when both prisoners are asleep." Luitent Anna demanded as she inspected the cells. "What the hell you guys talking about imperial scum bags." A prisoner a few cells down asked, "you idiot your gonna get yourself killed." His cell mate commented just then the one who asked was lookin face to face with the luitent. Which a smug grin came across her "prisoner 0798  your brought here for smuggling goods, faking documents to scam the empire." Anna told him which then the two red storm troopers turned their blasters on him and opened fire. The lifeless corpse slumped over on the cell bed.  

Two hours later two death troopers in darkness of the prison ship went to the cell of prisoner 1774 and 19784.  As the two troopers approached one guard grabbed a cloth covered in knock out cream. "Ready for this." The second trooper asked which simply nodded and they slid the acces key and entered. Prisoner 1774 woke to the sound of imperial boots but before he could say anything in protest a fabric with a starchy smell and tight grip covered his mouth. Prisoner 1774 struggled but the troopers were having nothing to put up with this crap and jabbed a syringe full of a prototype sith virus. "NOOOO....ooooo!" The prisoner yelled but he felll asleep as the heavy dosage started infecting his blood stream.  

One hour later the ghost arrived in the mah system. "Is that a prison ship?" Ezra asked, "yes Ezra the place where the empire makes you disappear away from everyone in the galaxy if your to much of a problem." Sabine told her lover as she got off his lap. Just then a distress signal appeared but was encrypted. "Sabine and Chopper decode this message and any imperial data on it.... Ezra with me." Kanan said as he got up , " why are you not allowing me blow some bucket heads up?" Sabine asked, just then a feeling of overwhelming suffering and death swept both kanan and Ezra. "Sabine there's something more sinister than your weapon on mandalore."  Kanan told the young mando. "Kanan what do you mean?" Zeb asked which this never has happened in plans on ops. A few beeps from Chopper informing them docking. "Chopper hack into the ships cameras let's see what we are dealing with." Hera ordered her droid.  Few minutes later one of monitors changed to the screen of live camera feed. "Ma'am we are low on water.... and the ship the ghost just docked with us." A navy officer informed Anna , "let them deal with those infected man eaters." Anna replied with as she slumped against the controls 

Minutes later on the ghosts monitors a scene unexpected to the rebellion actually brought chills down their spines. "Luitent we have Rebels docking alongside port 2." A navy officer informed the exhausted Luitent. "Let them bored and let them deal with the infected." Anna told the navy officer. 

A ery chill hit everyone on the ghost. "Wait what infected." Hera asked just then a file appeared named project blackwing. "There was rumors about this when I was developing the dutchezz on mandalor." Sabine replied but when she turned around Ezra and kanan were gone.

"Ezra what ever we find here we must destroy." Kanan told his young apprentice , just then they opened the air lock.  The smell of dried blood filed the air as the two walked forward. Minutes later in the massive ships hall way the first signs of what actually went down were discovered.  A imperial storm troopers body with the body fully ripped open and bone to the neck completely exposed with blood splatter every where. 'Kanan was right something truly sinister is here.'  Kanan told himself as Ezra examed the troopers heavy blaster. "Kanan this trooper used up all his blaster bolts, something really desperate went down." Ezra told his master, just then a growling plus gurgling noise broke their conversation. Kanan drew his lightsaber and Ezra drew his blaster pistol and knife. Ezra activated his helmet light and a storm trooper without its helmet and blood smeared all over its mouth and armor. "Stand back trooper!" Ezra demanded just then it started a fast shuffle walk. Ezra reacting on training fired a shot in its head and chest and once the first one in the head made the infected trooper fell to the floor.