"Crystal, go have a shower. When you come back Angel, you do her hair. Melanie, do her toe nails. Missy, do her finger nails. I will do her make-up. And make sure the nail color is natural." Sapphire instructed.

They all agreed and then set out to work on their 'Master piece'.

"Done!" They chorus after a good three hours sitting in the chair.

"Can I see?" I ask as they have kept me in the dark.

"Not until you have the dress on!" Missy scolded.

"Sorry!" I say, rolling my eyes.

"Go put it on, And no peaking!!!" Saph yells at me when she catches me almost looking in the mirror.

Dang, so close!

I pull the dress on and it fits as well as it did in the shop, maybe even better.

"Does it fit?" I hear Melanie ask through the door.

"Yea, it fits perfectly." I say as I walk through the door.

They gasp at my final image.

"What? DO I look that bad?" I ask them, suddenly self-consious.

"No, the exact opposite!" Angel tells me as she leads me to the covered up mirror on my door.

"Ready?"

I nod.

"Okay, 1

2

3..."

Saph pulls the sheet off the mirror and I have to blink a few times before I realize that this is real and that it really os me in the mirror.

"Wow, you guys did amazing!" I say as I admire myself in the mirror.

" Yes, you do look wonderful, even if I do say so myself." Saph says, trying to act full of herself.

It doesn't work as we all end up laughing.

"Oh shush it!" She complains.

"Ok, now we will go get our selves ready. You will do absolutely nothing until we come back, understand?" Missy asks me.

I nod.

"Good. I will send your mother up to keep an eye on you."

I mentally face palm and I manage to roll my eyes without her seeing.