Chapter 20

This is it!!! The final chapter before the epilogue. Hope you all like it!!

Chapter 20

( Crystals P.O.V. )

" Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear Crystal!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!" I hear my friends and family sing.

I let my eyes flutter open and I see my mother with a tray filled with pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausages, a glass of orange juice and a cupcake with a candle in it.

I also spied bags in everyone elses hands. Wonder what could be in them...

"Awe, thanks guys!!!! You didn't have to do this!!" I tell them.

"Oh, but we did. You are turninh 18 today and that is a huge milestone. Plus you are getting married. The only thing you have to do today is to look pretty. Leave the rest to us." Sapphire protests.

"Well, I guess you can open your own presents..." Angel trails off when she see's my expresion.

"Okay, okay! you can open them yourself. Jesus woman, I was just joking!" She cries.

I beam at her and everyone laughs. Looks like this day is off to a good start.

"Ok, now eat up. You have a big day a head of you." Melanie tells me.

"Thanks Mel."

And with that they all leave me to eat my breakfast in peace, right?

Nope, not my family.

They all walked over and sat on my bed, and once I had finished the heavenly food, bombarded me with statements on who's present I should open first.

I ended up opening Sapphire's present first. It was a beautiful pair of diamond earrings that would match my wedding dress.

"Thank you sis! I am so wearing these with my dress." I thank her.

"Your welcome hun." She beams at me.

Next, Melanie got me some books I had been wanting to read, Angel got me a diamond bracelet that matched the earrings that Saph got me, Missy got me a diamond head peace to wear in my hair later today.

Mum got me some new 'lingerie' to wear under my wedding dress, I blushed maddly as she gave them to me.

Dad gave me the keys to a Porsche Carrera. Damn, that is one heck of a gorgeous car.

"Thank you so much everyone! I love all the things you got me!" I gush.

They all laugh at me and then Sapphire and my girls shoo everyone out the door as they are about to prepare me for my wedding.