Chapter 2 *Edited*

Chapter 2

Sapphire steps out of the car and I could hear the gasps, murmurs and moans of lust that came from the guys. But as she stepped aside and everyone noticed that the car door was still wide open, the noise quieted down.

Taking this as my cue, I slid across the seat and glided out of the car. Leaving the sense of security the leather seats gave me.

Wolf whistles, excited gasps, envious growls and sensual moans greeted me and told me all I needed to know. All eyes were on me.

Sapphire and I walked towards the school but were soon stopped by a bottle blonde and what looks to be her older sister.

The older one stepped forward and held out her hand.

“Hi! My name is Brittany and I am head girl. Who might you be?”

Sapphire took Brittany’s hand and shook it.

“I’m Sapphire and this is my sister, Crystal.” She nodded in my direction.

“Is this your sister Brittany?” I ask her politely, nodding to the bottle blonde next to her.

“Yes. This is my little sister Lindsay and she will show you to the office. You can pick your schedules up from there.” She replied.

“Oh! That’s nice of you but we already have them and we know where everything is. You don’t need to waste your time on us knew kids. You most likely have better things to do.” Sapphire said.

Then she took me by the hand and we went to homeroom. Even though I wanted to ask about cheer trials I decided it could wait till later.

Walking into class, all eyes we on us again and I just smiled sweetly as we made our way to our seats.

The bell finally rang and I felt his presents before I saw him. A scent filled with spices and a husky gasp had me turning around in a flash.

A soft groan escaped my as I found myself staring at the most beautiful man ever who just happened to be standing next to a stiff Lindsay and I felt my body go from high alert to soft and welcoming.

I stare at his amazingly smoky grey eyes that held warmth and love that seemed to run so deep that it chilled me to the bone and sent shivers running down my spine as blood rushed to my cheeks. Tinting them pink in a blush.

I saw his face soften even more and my eyes roamed his body but froze when I noticed that his hand was in Lindsay’s and the way she stared lovingly at him made my blood run cold as she turned a heated gaze on me.

I felt hurt and a truck load of pain at the thought that he was my mate because it looks as if he already had one but he was MINE!! Plus, judging by her posture and attitude, she was most definitely a slut.

Soon anger won out and ruled over pain but I was certain my face showed signs of hurt because he cringed as if he knew how I was feeling and felt the same pain that I did.

I turned to look at Sapphire who was already looking at me with concern and worry all over my face because she had witnessed the whole charade that had just happened and knowing me all too well, she pulled me into a tight hug.

I love her so much and she is so good to me. I can't bare to call her a friend because she far surpasses a friend in all areas. That’s why we call each other sisters.

Though its more like she is my twin and that is the best way to describe it.  It helps that we have the same birthday, as well as being a bit creepy, but everything has worked out great.

Thankfully the bell goes off, telling us to get our asses to first period and I felt his eyes on me as I stand up.

Me being the pissed off bitch that I am at the moment, felt like giving him a hint at what he is missing so I sway my hips and walk seductively out of the class.