Chapter 16

Chapter 16

He just stares at me in shock.

“Well its not as if your not engaged yourself.” I tell him.

“H-how d-did you f-find o-out?” Matt stutters out.

“Well, Lindsey isn’t doing very well to hid her ring. She is practically rubbing it in everyone’s face that she is engaged to you.”

“What! I told her not to do that!!!”

I smirk because I have conveniently changed the conversation so that the attention is not on me. Skill!!!!

“But you, you have come back engaged after being gone for six months!”

Damn, the attention is back on me.

“Well its not my fault your fiancé kidnapped me!”

“Oh no you don’t! Do not go blaming Lindsey for your mistake. It was your fault for letting your guard down!!”

I slap him.

“How the hell could you think like that? And if any one it would be your fault for me having my guard down. You and your stupid boyish charms. You’re a jerk.”

I turned on my heel and stormed out.

That jerk! How could he think something like that? And to have the nerve to stick up for her after what she did to me was appalling.

Nathan followed me out and I am glad he did. He held out his arms sensing my need and I just collapsed into him.

He just held me and rubbed circles on my back soothingly. God, I think I am falling for him already. He just has this way of making me feel calm, safe and secure.

I pull back slightly and smile at him.

“Thank you.” I say, my voice filling with sincerity.

“For what, my love?”

“For just being here for me. You didn’t turn away from me when you saw what colour my eyes went earlier and you just seem to know the right thing to do and when to do it. I am thankful for being your fiancé. I could not wish for a better man to wed.” I say, tearing up a little at the end.

“That is nothing to be thankful for love. I am here because I want to and not because I have to. You are now mine and I will not give you up with out a fight.”

“Well you won’t have to do that cause I’m not going anywhere anytime soon.”

His whole face lights up at my reply and he crushes his lips to mine.

It was our first kiss and it was magic. Lacing my fingers through his shaggy blonde hair I deepened the kiss and he let me do so without complaining.

This is amazing. I had completely forgotten how good kissing is. I think this may be better than kissing Matthew. Sorry dude.

“Cough, cough.”

That is what interrupted us. I pout wanting more making Nathan chuckle ever so slightly but enough for me to notice.

“Yes?” I ask, turning to confront our intruder.

My face lights up completely as I see my gang all there in front of me blushing. I blush too, thinking about what they just witnessed.

“Crystal!!!” They all yell before running and enveloping me in a massive group hug.

I would have fallen on my butt if Nathan had not been standing behind me. He also joined the group hug.

Soon the whole class had joined and they were all sighing in relief that I am home.

Smiling at them all I am bombarded with questions on how I was, do I need any help, do I feel sick and most importantly, what had happened.

My answers were: I was fine, Nope I don’t need any help thank you, no I do not feel sick and I seriously have no clue on what happened. I only know that Lindsey kidnapped me, turned my mate against me and is working for something a hall of a lot bigger than she thinks.

Also I had learned that she had kidnapped most of my old nannies. That had stunned me and has now stunned everyone else.

“Wow, that’s harsh. She really has turned out to be the wicked witch of the west. The witch’s personality suits her! Plus, this means that we can all help you prepare for the upcoming events because, surely she won’t stop now?” Angel says.

There was an uproar with everyone’s agreement to what she said.

“Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate it. But I just can’t have you all get hurt. You would all be putting your lives at risk because I fear that in the up coming weeks there will be war. Not just for me but for all those who have had their loved ones stolen away from them by having them find their mates when they had rejected their own to be with them. It will be about all the little things in life that we can’t avoid in a leap to try and stop this from happening. Lindsey is just one little piece in this massive puzzle. Are you sure you are all willing to commit to this and put your lives to risk?”

Massive chorus’ of “Yes!” or “Hell yea, if it means we can defeat that bitch!”.

They really are the best. Risking their lives to help me when we all have no idea about what is to come. We are just taking one giant blind leap of faith and are hoping we can make it out of this alive and hope that no one will die.

I am afraid to admit that this will not end without blood being shed. I just hope that it is not of the innocent that are taken away, but of those who wish to alter fate and reject those who have been made for them.

“Come on love, I need to go introduce you to the pack as their up coming Luna. That is if you still accept to marry me.” Nathan whispered in my ear.

“Of course I will still marry you! And I do believe it is time I meet the rest of the pack. I hope they can still accept me with knowing what is to come and the danger I will bring if I am their Luna. I just hope they can forgive me.”

“They will love you as much as I do. You do not need to be forgiven, as you have done no wrong. You are merely doing what you were born to do. Also you are doing the world a favour by going up against them because people should not reject or be rejected. That is going against nature and is just plain wrong. You my darling are standing up and fighting for the truth. You are brave.”

His little speech warms my already heated heart. Everyone has been so nice to me and it makes me happy just thinking about the support I am being given.

I just really hope the pack will be as supportive. Also I have no idea how they will take to having a Luna that is not just a werewolf, but everything except being human.

I hope they can see me for me and get past the horrid names people call the different parts of me.  And I hope they will approve of me being with Nathan, because I could not think of anyone better to be with.

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry it has taken me so long to upload. I have just been really busy. You all know how hectic life can get. I hope you can forgive me!!!!

Love Morgan xx