Chapter 1 *Edited*

Edited!!!!! Here it is!!

~ SugaryRoseKisses x

Chapter 1:

“Crystal!!!” I hear my name being shouted through the wall that separates my room from Sapphires room.

I groan.

I slowly come out of my deep slumber and I take in my surroundings.

Black, white, silver, gold and blue drapes hang over the floor to ceiling windows and crisp white walls make up a massive room that I am now in.

My room, I should say.

Ahhhhh!!! We moved again and I am going to have to get used to waking up to this room. My mind whirls as yesterday’s events come crashing in.

Arriving at a Beverly Hills mansion and getting the grand tour of the 500,000 square metre house on a four acre site took awhile so we started in the actual house, if you could even call it that.

It was more like a castle than a house or even a mansion because it was so medieval and vintage like that I felt like a princess. Ironic though, isn’t it when you are one.

The inside was still old fashioned but it had a few modern touches that made it welcoming instead of feeling like a massive haunted house with ghosts everywhere you turn.

I loved the Grand Ballroom the most because it was an enormous room and it was so glorious and it made me feel as though I had travelled back in time. It even had a wall completely made out of mirrors.

There was a stage at the back of the room with a microphone and a grand piano set up on it and I was about to run for it when a hand came down on my shoulder, preventing me from doing just that.

“We still have the rest of the house to see Hun, and judging by the size of the outside, we still have a lot to look at. This is only one room and you can come back to it after we have finished the tour.” The voice reminded me.

Sapphire. She always knew what I was going to do when I was going to do it. She has been my best friend since forever and she lives with me now and has been for that past ten years.

So basically I call her my sister and she does the same with me.

We continue past the massive kitchen where the chefs are starting to make lunch and we make our way up to level one.

Level one does not hold much places of interest for me as it has an office for father, a sewing room for mother and a large bedroom at the end of the hallway. The same goes for level 2.

Level 3 though, is a different story entirely.

It has enough room for my whole family on this level but I claim it for Sapphire and I. It has three huge, and I mean huge, bedrooms and I instantly claim the biggest one.

Saph doesn’t mind as I usually did this and she claims the one next door to mine, which is equally as big.

My room has a wonderful view of the fields and everything onwards with a river running down off the side.

The room has four different doors. The one we came in through, another leading to my private bathroom. One leads to Sapphires bedroom and the other door leads to my walk in wardrobe.

I walk back into my room and yell for Saph to come take a look when I notice her doing the exact same thing. We laugh and I go to her room first.

Her room is a lot like mine except her view is different. Her view is of the gigantic swimming pool and spa waiting for use.