Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Oh shit!

Right now, Sapphire is pulling on my arm and dragging me into this club which I am positive I can't get into since I'm only 17 unlike her. She's already 18, lucky her.

"No! I already told you that I'm not having a hen party!!" I shout at her, over the loud blaring music.

"You are not getting away from me young lady!"

"Fine!" I scream as I finally give in.

Cause really? There is no reason to argue anymore and since I'm here I may as well enjoy the party.

I start dancing to the music and find my body easily getting into the rythm and the beat. I guess it helps that I use to be a dancer.

"Thats the spirit!" I hear Mel yell at me.

I just laugh and roll my eyes.

"Heey there pretty lady," I hear a masculine voice say.

"Oh please," I say turning around.

Then come face to face with a 20 year old vampire.

"Would you like to go get someone your own age, and who is avalible?" I ask him.

He looks at me up and down and I smile cheekely and hold out my left hand for him to kiss. 

" The names Crystal Jacobs." I purr.

He freezes.

"The Crystal Jacobs?" He asks while taking an audiable gulp.

"Yep." I say, popping th 'P'.

"Shit, sorry." and with that he bows and stalks off.

By now my friends had gathered around to see what was going on and we al started laughing at how silly that dude looked.

"Poor boy, he really did look like he liked you." Angel says.

"Yea, too bad your taken Crissy cause he was hot!" Missy adds.

I roll my eyes at them.

"Guys, I'm engaged and I do not want to meet anyone tonight. Though, anyone of you could go after him?" I suggest.

"I guess..." And with that Missy was off to find her mister right.

We all laugh and continue dancing.

*

I am pacing back and forth in my room, not wanting to go to sleep.

I am seriously freaking out because, not only do I turn 18 tomorrow but I am also getting married.

And if that isn't enough to freak me out, I have the prophecy to think about because it explains my birthday and wedding. It also describes me and I am reallu scared at what this could mean.

"Jesus woman, you would think that I could finally get some sleep because we all though you would be tired. But nooooo, you are still pacing up and down!" Saph grumbles.

"Sorry! I am just really nervous for tomorrow."

Her face softens.

" I know hun. What exactly are you worried about? Its not as if he will leave you at the alter."

"I know that, it's just that the prophecy I was telling you about is bugging me. I have this massive feeling that I am the girl in the prophecy."

"You cant be honey. You would have a special mark, and your parents would know. You don't have either of that."