Chapter 3 *Edited*

Chapter 3:

Such soft lips…

I melted into the muscled body as strong arms wrapped around me and the kiss deepened from innocent and sweet to more passionate and I loved every second of it.

As our tongues tangled I trembled and felt my knees go week. He pulled me closer and I found that my body fit perfectly with his, like two puzzle pieces.

I knew that it was Matthew.

It felt like sparks were flying and fireworks were going off. Tingles ran up and down my spine and my hands fixed themselves in his super soft hair.

An ear splitting scream pierced through the air and tore us apart while I was blushing madly.

I glanced up and my suspicions were confirmed as I saw a flushed Matthew staring down at me with a shimmer in his eyes and a shy smile on his face. This tells me that my mate won’t reject me.

Now, who the heck screamed? I have an idea who it may be but I need to check to make sure I’m not wrong.

I turned to see a horrified Lindsay looking like she had just been electrocuted and it wasn’t a pretty site.

“YOU BLOODY BITCH!!! You slut! How could you do this to me? I never did anything to you. And Matthew, why did you do it?” Lindsay yelled.

By now the whole school had turned out to see who screamed and some were already here cause they were pervs and watched the heated make out session that just happened. I couldn’t help the blush that returned to my cheeks.

Matthew took my hand in his and used his thumb to draw comforting circles on the top of my hand and I could see Sapphire walk over to us but Lindsay bet her to it and slapped me hard across the cheek.

I yelped in surprise and pulled my hand from Matts to hold my now burning cheek.

“Why did you just bitch slap my sister? You have no right, whore. I don’t care if he is your boyfriend because Matthew is Crystals’ soul mate.Could you not see it when you first came into the room? I know this will sound cheesy but it really was love at first site and there is nothing you can do about it. Oh, and before I forget. She is going to whip your ass in tryouts today.” And with that Sapphire grabbed Matt and me and took us to our next class, which I think is double gym.

Yes! I love gym; I love all sports for that matter. A high-pitched laugh comes from behind me and lets me know that Lindsay is in this class.

 Great. Now I can have my fun.

I let out a small groan as she gets picked for captain but shut my mouth when I get picked as the other captain. And I get to pick first.

“Sapphire.” I say, like it was obvious because it was.

Sapphire grinned and made her way over to me.

“Brittany.” Lindsay called out and I looked up to see the bottle blonde’s sister walking towards her.

Since when was she in our class? Because, isn’t she a year older than us?

I shrugged it off because it didn’t really matter since Lindsay made the mistake of choosing her sister instead of one of the other good people in the class.

“Matthew.” I call and the room falls silent.

Oops.

I am guessing that Lindsay always had him on her team or that he never really played.

But that didn’t really matter because he still got up, grinning, and made his way over to me.

‘”Took you long enough, but I guess I get why you picked your sister first.” He whispers in my ear and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.