I began to wrap my sleeve above my wound and began to tighten it. I began to feel my arm sting as the blood stopped flowing, "Fuck." I said as I grabbed some earth and held the cloth in place. I look up and see the Dragon flying towards me. I leaped to the side avoiding it's jaws, but was grabbed by it's hands. It flew into the air and dragged me through the cliffs. It pulled me out and smashed me into the walls. It grabbed me and held me close to it's jaws. It opened it's mouth and I looked at it.

"S-sky Demon... GALE!" I yelled holding my hand at it. I sent numerous wind blades at it causing them to slice and severed it's mouth. It wasn't happy and it furiously smashed me into the wall. It pulled it's arm back and I used this time to counter, "Iron Demon Slash!" I yelled as I kicked it's head. The iron on my legs stabbed into it's head but it wasn't enough, "Fire Dragon Roar!" I blew fire below me sending me higher into the air, "Shadow Demon Comet!" I said as I was engulfed in shadows. I flew feet first into it's shoulder causing us to fall down the mountain. I ran down to it's chest and held my arm to it's chest. "Gather! O river of light that's guided by the fairies! Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil!" The mark on my arm began to glow, Time to try this out! I thought to myself. Omega Slayer..." My arm began to expell Lighting and wind "Secret Art! Ionic Fairy Glitter!" There was a flash of light and then darkness.

I woke up and my arm was still stinging. Probably due to the blood being cut off for who knows how long, "Note to self... l-learn healing magic." I said forcing myself to stand. I look at my surroundings and see nothing, "Is it dead?" I questioned. I tried walking and fell to the ground, "This wasn't anywhere near Omega's power... This... This was just a fraction and I'm at my limit... How am I supposed to slay Omega when I'm having trouble with his low class servants." I said standing up again. I look again and saw a piece of flesh, most likely from the dragon I just fought. I remembered something my step father said.

"As the Alpha you can take the abilities of other dragons. However it only applies to dragons and Omega is immune to this ability. To take the power of a dragon you must either bathe in their blood or consume their flesh. Consuming them would make you into a fifth generation dragon Slayer. Though since you are a third generation I guess doing this would make you more than just a fifth generation. I'll say your a sixth generation probably the first of your kind." He said.

"What happens if I consume a dragon that serves Omega?" I asked myself. I have had the opportunity to do this many times, but I didn't know what it would do to me. Though I have been training for years and developed my magic. Nothing has changed, I still have the same amount of magical energy, the same strength, the same durability. All I did was develop new abilities and magic, "This is a huge Gamble, but I have no choice." I said grabbing the chunk of flesh, "If I die... Mira...Lily... Mom... Dad... I'm sorry for not being strong enough." I brought the flesh up to my mouth. I took a bite and ate it. The moment it ran down my throat I instantly felt like my innards we're melting. I fell to the ground due to the pain and screamed. The pain was excruciating, I couldn't think of anything but the burning. My arm began to turn green and the burning intensified. I tried to focus my demon Slayer magic through my body. The burning grew as though it didn't want me to use it, "I'm... I'm not dying here... I... I have to go back... I... I promised mom that I would survive!" I said as I forced my magic around my body. My arm began to grow the Black markings and the burning began to fade slightly. It was still unbearable, but this meant that what I was doing was working. I began to cough and out came some acidic substance that burned the ground. I screamed again but it sounded more like a roar as I looked at my hands. There were patches of scales and the burning subsided more. The scales began to glow golden and I was beginning to feel light. I struggled to regulate the demon Slayer magic and heard something in the distance. The dragon was still alive as I saw it rise from the ground, "Round Two?" I said turning to it. It was missing an arm and it's wings. There was a gaping hole in its chest allowing me to see it's heart. The burning continued but I didn't have time to worry about, this dragon has to die now. My magic felt limitless and I held my hands apart inches from one another, "I'm not wasting this power." I said as it ran at me, "Fairy Law."