protagonist

Name: F/N

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

(In case your wondering yes the protagonist knows who his parents are. It's just gonna be unknown to everyone for a while. I'm sure someone will guess who they are but I'm not revealing it till later.)

Step Father: Alpha, God of Dragons

Bio: Alpha foresaw that The Demon Dragon Omega's power would cause disaster in the future

Bio: Alpha foresaw that The Demon Dragon Omega's power would cause disaster in the future. In order to prevent this he found two wizards with extraordinary power and told them the grim future. Alpha wanted to train one of them but they offered their son who had more magical potential than either of them. He took the young child and soon the child saw him as his second father. Alpha grew close to the boy as well to the point that he regrets to reveal something about himself.

Magic: Omega Slayer Magic
Magic specifically made to harm and kill Omega. Though since he is a Demon Dragon this magic is also useful in slaying Dragons and Demons.

Personality: Kind, Extremely Protective nature, Caring, and Calm.

Exceed: (Since the protagonist is a dragon slayer should he have an exceed? If yes it will be female because I think it would be interesting.)

Omega The Demonic Dragon:

Before Acnologia all dragons feared him as he consumed anyone and anything

Before Acnologia all dragons feared him as he consumed anyone and anything. Alpha and the other Dragons sealed him away to prevent him from causing havoc. Due to Acnologia slaying countless dragons the seal weakened allowing his power to leak into Earthland.