First Job

POV F/N

I woke up from the couch as I look at my surroundings. I remembered that I was staying with Mirajane and her siblings. I get up and head to the restroom. I reach for the door but stop and began to think for a bit. Knock. I knock on the door and hear Mirajane on the other side.

Mirajane: "What is it?"

"Oh I was wonder if you are almost done?"

Mirajane: "In a moment." I move away from the door and sit down on the couch and began to play with some ice. Good thing I knocked or I might have stained our relationship, what little we have. I sat waiting for Mira to finish when I hear the door open. "Alright your free to use the restroom now."

"Thanks Mirajane." I walk in the restroom and ready myself for my first job in Fairy Tail. When I finished I smelled food and walked towards the kitchen to see Lisanna and Elfman eating while Mirajane was washing the dishes.

Lisanna: "Hey F/N come on big sis made you some food as well."

"That's very kind of her."

Mirajane: "Of course since you and I are going on a job together I can't have you passing out due to lack of food." Lisanna leans closer to me as I sit down.

Lisanna: "She had a smile on her face as she made the food."

"Thanks for the food Mirajane."

Mira: "I didn't ask for your gratitude! Now eat!" I couldn't help but smile at her back. I ate my food and was ready to leave with the siblings to Fairy Tail. I walk inside with the usual greeting of rough housing in the guild.

"Why just why." I freeze the floor catching nearly everyone in place stopping the fight. "Alright let's get a job and head out before I snap and kick everyone out of the hall." I walk up to the job board and look at the listing when I realized a problem.

"Uhhh Mirajane I can't read any of these."

Mirajane: "You're kidding."

"I wish." I smile at her and rub the back of my head.

Mirajane: "Good thing you're doing a job with me then."

"Right but I won't do job with you forever now will I."

Mirajane: "Nope so you better learn somehow. Now here let's go this job seems simple enough. It's a general job that involves clearing a den of lizards causing trouble on a village."

"Okay so let's get your siblings and head out."

Mirajane: "Actually they are gonna go on their own job so it's just you and me on this one."

"Oh okay then when do you wanna head out?"

Mirajane: "Now let's go get this done."

Timeskip

I was in a train with Mirajane, but......

"Uhhhhh *burp*." I was slouched over holding my mouth to keep my breakfast down.

Mirajane: "Are you really suffering from motion sickness?"

"Y-yes *burp* but don't worry it isn't that bad."

Mirajane: "I'm not worried about you. We are almost there can you at least stop looking like a weakling."

"No promises."

We finally made our destination and get off the train. My motion sickness subsided and I was able to walk normally. We asked around on the location of the den and when we were finally able to pinpoint it's location we headed off.