Fairy Tail

POV F/N

It has been about five years since I killed my stepfather. I reach Magnolia where the guild my mother was in is located. I make my way towards the center since I remember where it was when I was younger. I look at the building noticing it hasn't changed much. I walk in and look around at all the new faces, two of which started a bit of commotion.

Pink haired boy: "Hey Gray what did I say about ignoring me!"

Gray: "Oh so you were talking to me?"

Pinked haired boy: "Listen here pervert you better show me some respect around here."

Gray: "Who you calling a pervert you fish haired weirdo." The two kids seem to be at each other's throats, however before they can even act on their hormones someone else comes in and stops them.

Scarlett haired girl: "How many times do I have to tell you no fighting in the guild!" She hits them to the nearby wall almost knocking them out.

Gray/ Salmon: "Yes ma'am." I look to the front of the guild and see an old man sitting on the counter clearly the current guild master. I make my way there and try to speak with the old man.

"Excuse me are you the master here?"

Old man: "Why yes I am what is it you need young one?"

"I'd like to join the guild." I look behind me to see Salmon and Gray going at it again. Really already if they break anything in this guild I'll deal with them myself.

Old man: "Why do you want to join Fairy Tail."

"My mother was a member of the guild she always told me about how great it was being here."

Old man: "Really who was your mother?" At this moment I sensed a large amount of demonic energy but it wasn't ominous.

Demon Girl: "What's wrong Erza can't keep your team in check?"

Erza: "What was that she-devil you want to start something."

Demon Girl: "Oh so those two can't fight in the hall but you can?" Now she was at someone's throat I don't like hypocrites.

"Excuse me for a moment master." I walk towards the two who were at a different level of power as the other two. If they start fighting they will destroy this hall. I take one step towards them and summoned a wave of ice separating the two from each other.

Girl/Erza: "Who dares." I see the two glare at me. I noticed that the entire guild stopped and looked at me as well.

Gray: "Did he just....."

Card girl: "He definitely ain't gonna last long."

Natsu: "He's gonna regret that soon."

"I hate hypocrites but I can tolerate them a bit, but what I can't stand is when someone damages the guild my mother cared so much for. So I'd like you to behave or I'll make you."

Erza: "You little." The girl Erza lunges at me a sword appears in her hand. I reach my hand out and grab the sword.

"This isn't the first time I stopped two people fighting and I have seen those death glares before I was never scared of them." Another sword appears at her free hand and she tries to attack again only for my other hand to grab it. "Your pretty fast." I expell electricity from my hands shocking her. "You'll be fine I just shocked certain nerves causing temporary paralysis." The demon Girl was next and rushes at me her hand turned into a demon claw. I grabbed her hand stopping her completely. I look at her closely and realized something. "Hey you know your actually pretty cute." Her face turned slightly red I also felt the atmosphere change a bit. I look around and see everyone shocked at my comment. "What mom always said to be direct." I turn back to see a fist hit me at the side of my face. "Ouch." I look at the girl and see her give me an angry look still blushing I just smile at her. "This guild is as feisty as I remember." I placed a finger on her forehead and send electricity through her body as well. I grab her as she falls and place her down on the ground. I turned towards the old man sitting on the counter. "So can I join the guild?" Everyone had a shocked look on their faces for some reason. "What?"