Fairy Law

POV F/N

Gildarts, the only S class wizard of Fairy Tail. He took the job I wanted and agreed to take me along. It was supposed to be just me and Gildarts, but...

"I'm going as well!" Mirajane demanded.

"Uhh why?" I asked.

"You think I'm gonna sit around and let the new kid get ahead of me in becoming an S class wizard? Fat chance, I'm going as well and you can't stop me." I was about to retort but Gildarts spoke first.

"Sure, I don't see why we can't have another wizard help us." I look at him and sigh.

"Alright, you are the S-class wizard." I look at Mirajane who gave me a triumphant smile, "I guess it won't be so bad if you are coming." I tried to whisper but it seems Gildarts heard me as he sat me back and teased me,

"That's the spirit kid." This might be a long trip.

***

The three of us left Magnolia and headed off to the location of the quest. I asked Gildarts questions on becoming an S-class wizard and he said to just be patient. Mirajane was strangely quiet the entire trip, well except when we took the train she couldn't help but make fun of my motion sickness. I didn't mind mostly cause I couldn't stop thinking about my stomach, but also her voice helped me turn my focus slightly away from it. Currently we were outside the forest that the job was located.

"Alrighty kids now the job requests that some dark guild is located in these woods. You two think you can handle it?" Gildarts said turning to us.

"I have to, there might be something my dad left for me."

"I can't let him show me up, I'm definitely in." Gildarts smiles at us.

"Alright if it gets to heavy get behind me." We nodded as we accepted his instructions. I may be here for something but it would benefit me to learn how an S-Class wizard fights.

We walked into the woods and I instantly felt something... no someone calling out to me. Her voice was soft and kind, it was rather nostalgic.

"Hey dragon boy let's go!" I look to see Mirajane standing there her arms crossed and slightly annoyed.

"Sorry." I said as I ran towards her and Gildarts.

I looked around the woods and I noticed Gildarts was very serious. I heard some rustling and someone leaped out of the bushes coming at me. Gildarts gets between me and this enemy and used his magic against him. The wizard's fire magic was cut up into pieces, I was amazed at Gildarts' magic. Gildarts easily took down the wizard and looked at us, "Seems we are close. Let's keep going." He tied up the wizard and we moved deeper into the woods. As we moved through we felt more magical power around us, but this time it wasn't a wizard but a spell.

"Teleportation!" Gildarts yelled. I noticed my vision blur and now I stood somewhere alone.

"Great now where am I?" I asked as I heard someone step out of a bush.

"Such magic, kid would you mind if I experiment on you?" I turned to see a rather creepy old man walking towards me.

"Yes I would. Earth Dragon Stomp!" I smashed my foot to the ground as a pillar of earth rose up and hit the pedo in the air, "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" I jumped up to him and punched his face with my hands ablaze, "Alright now where is that teleporting wizard." I felt a familiar powerful presence walk behind me, but when I turned nobody was there, "Mom? No I need to focus." I walked away as I looked for the mage responsible for separating me from the others.