The New Alpha

Pov F/N

I was currently eight years old training with my stepfather. His training was harsh but I needed to do this for my parents. I was on my hands and knees, my right hand completely covered in dark markings. I could feel a large amount of corruption and malice warping my mind. I look up and see a large dragon looking at me.

Alpha: "Control it F/N don't let the magic warp your mind. If that happens you will have to be put down."

"I understand father. It's not as bad as it used to be."

Alpha: "That's called progress. If it wasn't for your heritage this magic would have destroyed you when you first used one of the spells." I calm my body and the markings begin to dissipate and my mind completely clears, I get up and face Alpha. "Now speak to me like a true dragon." I take one deep breath as I feel myagical power rise.

"Alpha Dragon Roar!!!" I expelled a large concentration of Air, Lightning, and Fire at Alpha. He stands there and takes the attack completely. After I finished emptying my lungs I could hear him laugh with delight.

Alpha: "Excellent just excellent you are truly worthy of carrying the title of Alpha."

"Did it hurt you father?"

Alpha: "Of course it did I'm a dragon and I was hit with dragon slaying magic." I was excited when he said this but then he looked up at the sky and I felt the mood change. "Listen F/N I at least wanted to let you know that I am proud to have taught you this magic. I couldn't even imagine training anyone else."

"Dad what's wrong?"

Alpha: "Ever since I sealed Omega away my power has been draining. I'm dying and it's time for you to get your final lesson. You must slay me and bathe in my blood."

"What? No I can't do that!"

Alpha: "You will and you must. A new Alpha must take my place and it has to be you."

"Why?! Why are you making me do this?!" I was in tears at his words.

Alpha: "Do not cry my son when you do this you will be more powerful and it will help you control your magic. I'm going to die anyways so I might as well give you all i can."

"But you said that it would take years to learn everything."

Alpha: "It will but you must learn them yourself should be easy with the lacrimas inside your body. Also to prevent your body from turning into a dragon I placed a piece of my soul in you." I couldn't stop my tears from flowing out of my eyes. "Come on son let's finish this so you can join Fairytail."

"Okay father." I began to harness magical power and feel the power overtake me. I take a deep breath again and used the most powerful attack I had. "Dragon's Bane!!" A beam of golden light engulfed Alpha as he stood there again taking the attack. An explosion occurred as I stood there looking at where my stepfather was standing. When the dust settled I saw him laying on the ground.

Alpha: "D-don't expect a-an actual dragon t-to fall s-so easily. I-I'm just t-to weak to h-handle any of your a-attacks. I-I'm glad to h-have s-spent my life t-training you." With that Alpha dies and I did what he wanted me to do bathe in his blood and I felt a change in my body, I have become the next Alpha. Now to make my way towards Magnolia and join Fairytail.

(In case your wondering no this isn't a fake out like Rogue and Sting you actually slayed Alpha.)