Omega Dragon Slayer

POV F/N

I was outside with Natsu.

Natsu: "Are you ready?"

"The better question is are you ready?" Natsu smiles at me.

Gray: "My money is on the new kid."

Lisanna: "Natsu will win."

Natsu: "I'm fired up." He charges at me with flames coming from his fist. I summoned an ice wall and he smashes right into it.

Gray: "Whoa he can use ice magic?"

"That all?"

Natsu: "Not yet. Fire Dragon's Roar!" He places his hands in a funnel in front of his mouth and begins to breath fire at me. "How do you like that?" He had a smug smile on his face, which dissappeared after I started eating the fire he created. "No way."

"Not bad but could use a little more heat." I finished eating the flames and saw everyone had a surprised look. "Come on give me a good fight."

Natsu: "Now this is gonna be fun." He smashed his fists together and his hands caught on fire. "Fire dragon Iron Fist!"

"Frost Dragon Grasp!" My hands freeze over and take the form of dragon claws. I grab his fists and hold him back as the opposing temperatures nullified each other. Natsu moves his leg upward and hits my chin. I toss him away and take a deep breath. "Aqua Demon Rage!" High pressure water is blown out and moves towards Natsu.

Natsu: "Fire Dragon Roar!" He breaths fire and begins to evaporate the water. I use the mist to jump at him and pulled my fist back. "Lightning Dragon Whip!" I spin around as a large amount of lightning creates a lightning infused tail hitting Natsu to the ground. I land on the ground and begin to channel ice around me. "Dragon Slayer's Secret Art, Glacial Epoch: Blizzard!" I expell the ice around me causing the temperature to drop drastically. I try to control the spell to keep it from expanding all over Magnolia, this was difficult since I haven't practiced with this spell much. The spell finishes and I look around to see half the guild hall frozen solid. Dear mother I'm sorry for causing the guild harm. Everyone was shivering, well everyone but Gray for some reason.

"Sorry that spell is still too new for me."

Makarov: "W-well i-its good t-to see you h-have a lot of m-magic."

Gray: "Seriously this isn't that cold."

"Well it was just a simple spar, if I was serious I'm sure you all would be blocks of ice."

Natsu: "Al-alright you w-win this r-round."

"Never thought a fire dragon could get cold."

Natsu: "Sh-shut u-up."

"Soooo anyone else wanna have a go?"

Makarov: "I th-think we should w-wait till th-the guild un-f-freezes its-self."

"Alright, fair enough."

Timeskip

I sat in a table as Natsu was asking me questions.

Natsu: "What do you mean you can't use fire magic? You ate my flames."

"Well I can use simple fire spells, but I mostly eat any element and transmute it into any element I use."

Natsu: "Yet you can't breath fire?"

"Nope, My stepfather didn't teach me that. He said my uncle will teach me, I thought I would find him in fairy tail but guess I was wrong."

Natsu: "Well forget your uncle he's probably a terrible Dragon Slayer anyways. I'll teach you Fire Dragon Slayer Magic."

"Really? You would do that?"