Shopping trips

Continuation of the last

Authors POV

Betty and Jughead were still sleeping when the sun came up that morning.

Jughead woke first and he looked around without getting up and he turned his head to look at the  blonde above him.

He stared ar her for what felt like hours but was only minutes.

She stirred from underneath him and he continued to stare at her.

She woke up yawning. Ahe looked around the room then landing uer eyes on Jughead.

"Heeeeeeeeeey Betty?" Jughead asked like a child raising his voice a little at the end of her name.

"Heeeey Juuuuggie what?" She asked in the same tone as him causing a laugh to leave his mouth.

"Betts you promised me that we could go shopping today" he said resting his chin on her chest.

"I did but I think we should sleep more" she said drifting back to sleep.

"BEEEEEEETTTYYYYYYYYYYYY" he said in a whiney voice but it was no use.

He sighed loudly and got up off of his bed then he picked her up bridal style moving towards the door.

"Juggie what are you doing?" She asked clinging onto him for dear life.

"Well since you aren't willing to go to your room to get dressed then im just gonna have to force you too
" He replied with a wink.

She instantly blushed and he chuckled.

They or more he walked to her room opening the door.

He dropped her down on her bed and went to her dresser.

"Jug I can get my own stuff you know" she said sprawling out on hwr hed clutching a pillow.

"Yes you can but if you don't like this outfit then you can change it ok?" He asked her going into her closet for boots.

"Deal i guess" she said skeptically.

He handed her the clothes with a small kiss on her cheek which made both of them blush.

He turned away from her and winked. He them made his way to the door and left to get his clothes too.

They both got dressed with smiles on their faces.

She wore this

She sighed and walked out of her room because Jughead picked out a cute outfit

When she walked out she was met with a tall figure. Jughead.

"Damn I have a great fashion sense" he said as he motioned for me to turn around.

I laughed and did a twirl. As she stopped she found Jughead and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He leaned down and she tilted her head and they closed the gap between them.

The kiss was filled with passion and love.

Once they pulled away they both started smiling like idiots.

"Wow" they said in unison and started laughing.

He grabbed her hand and they left to go shopping.

They went to all the stores they needed to for food and necessary supply's.

Then they went to a shop for jughead's promised pajamas.

After all the shopping was done they headed back home and Betty pulled out a certain bag that she had brought without Jugheads knowledge.

This is what she bought

Ha you thought it was lingere ya nasty's😝

They watched movies and fell asleep in each others arms.