Future

Jughead's POV

5 years later

I woke up in bed at around 4:30 and rolled over to see the best view in the world. My beautiful wife Betty Cooper scratch that Jones. I watched her sleep for about an hour and decided to get up and make her breakfast in bed because we had to get up at 6:30 to go to the register.

I went downstairs and grabbed a frying pan and eggs, bacon, and orange juice from the refrigerator. I started making the breakfast and once I was done I placed both of our plates of food on the tray. Then I went to the cupboard and grabbed a tiny vase and put a single red rose in it with a little water.

I turned around and walked back up the stairs and opened the bedroom door to find my beautiful Betty waking up. I chuckled and walked over to her as she sat up. "Good morning princess" I said.

Betty's POV

"Good morning princess" Jughead had said as he placed down the tray of delicious looking breakfast.

He then sat down on top of the covers and pulled me in for a kiss. I of course kissed back until he pulled away leaving me with my lips still puckered out. He laughed and booped my nose. "You're cute but we gotta eat and go to the register today" he said while grabbing a piece of bacon. "Alright thanks for the breakfast it tastes amazing" I said while taking a bite of my eggs. "Well I try but it's no good compared to your cooking" he said while kissing my cheek. "I think it tastes great Juggie"

A few minutes later we finished our food and got dressed and headed to the register.

I know this was short. If you guys have any suggestions to these one shots don't be afraid to tell me. If I use your idea which I probably will I will give you credit for it thanks in advance for your help. 😁