Mystery Roses

Jughead's POV

Betty had been feeling a little said bc of Jason's death and the toll it took on her sister.

I want to do something for her she deserves it. She has been by her sisters side night snd day.

I decided to buy a whole bunch of roses (he a rich boi bc of all the gangs he owns) and place them all over her locker.

Betty and I have all of our classes together so once I see her in school I run up to her and pick her up while spinning her around. This action caused her to giggle.

"Juggie put me down" she yelled laughing. "Fine" I said gently setting her on the ground but not letting her leave my grasp.

"C'mon Juggie we're going to be late" she said trying to wiggle out of my hold on her. "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I don't want to let you go though" I said whining a little while hugging hwe closer to my body.

She wrapped her arms around me and said "now Juggie I never said you had to leave go of me i just said we were going to be late" I smirked and walked to our first period class.

The whole day went by and at the end of the day I asked sweet pea, Toni, and fangs to get the roses and bring them to the school.

After we put all of the roses on her locker i tied a note to her locker.

The next day I picked Betty up from grr house and brought her to school.

As we entered we saw s huge crowd around her locker and I smirked. Betty looked at me and kept walking to her locker pushing through the mass amount of people around her.

When she reached her locker she almost started crying. She walked up to the note and read it

Dear Betty,
You still the reason I live and it pains me to see you so sad. I absolutely love you and if you ever need anyone or a shoulder to cry on you can always call me.

Your boyfriend Juggie 😚

She turned to me and started crying. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me and I pulled her up so her legs were around my stomach.

"Juggie I love you so much" she said "I love you more than words can describe Betts" and with that we kissed for what felt like hours but was only a couple of minutes. We headed off to the rest of our classes with smiles plastered on our faces. Sharing looks of complete love between each other.