Sweet bickering

Authors POV

Betty and Veronica were talking in the living room of the Jones residence as Archie and Jughead were sitting on two of the bar stools in the kitchen.

"So Jug who is the better kisser of you and Betty" Archie asked out of the blue.

"Want us to kiss you to find out" Betty asked from the living room earning a laugh from v.

"Im not doing that" Jughead shivered remembering that awful dream he had a few days ago.

"But I think I'm the better kisser and cuddler." He replied after a couple of seconds.

"You think you're a better kisser than me? You think your a better cuddler? Come over here and prove it punk" Betty yelled from across the room.

"Don't mind if I do" Jughead replied smirking grabbing a plate of food and walked over to where his wife sat.

"Well I think this is our cue to leave Archiekins. We don't want to get in the middle of this" Veronica said pointing her thumb at the couple who were now embraced in each others arms.

"Bye jug bye Betty" Archie called and got a hum in response. He then grabbed his coat and followed his fiance out the door.

A few moments later

Jughead grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix to Betty's favorite show.

He then set the remote down and leaned over his wife and kissed her passionately.

"Yeah you're right. You are a better kisser." She replied capturing his lips for the second time.

He pulled away and said "aaannnndddd?"

She sighed in defeat and mumbled "you're a better cuddler too I suppose"

"Good. Im glad we covered that up" he said replacing the gap with his lips.

They watched Netflix and continued to steal kisses once in a while.