"Ahh unnie-dur! Someone's here."

Jihyo stands up as she sees the lady coming in.
"Ohh unnie come in. Please be seated. Sorry for the messy room."
Smiles in a apologetic manner,and she bows down "We were just watching television. We weren't aware of you visiting."

All the girls stands up, making the lady sit in the couch.

"Ahh Gwenchanna, girls you all can sit too."

The girls smile and take the available seats. They start glaring at each other, asking through their eyes "who she is?"
After a moment of deafening silence, the lady speaks up,

"Well girls, let me introduce myself. I'm park sooyeon and I'm your new manager."

Authors note- 'The twice lovers already know which manager I'm talking about. The spy manager of twice tv who tapped all the private lives of twice girls'😁

Hearing that the girls cheer for the lady. And welcome her with their warm words.

The manager continues, "And yeah as your manager, I'm going to stay with you through the whole day and night. I'll be following you all around. Even if you all are just resting in your dorm, I'll be present there."

The girls found it kind of strange but as they were new in this industry, they thought might be that's how the manager follows. Or might be it's another weird rule of pd-nim that they can't question or oppose. So accepting the new fact they welcomed their new manager to stay with them.

The introductions, and the exchange of words went on for hours between the lady and the girls. And the time passed by more and more.

It was now evening and the girls decided to treat their manger unnie with something special. They wanted to cook a delicious meal for their unnie. And of course for the recipe, they didn't have the sufficient items in their dorm. Jihyo decides to send someone off to the mart.

"Aedera, who wants to go to the mart?"

"Me! Me! Me!," Chaeyoung quickly shouts pushing everyone before her. "I'll go."

"And with you?"

"I'll take Mina with me." She drags Mina's hand making the other confused. Mina glares at Chaeyoung asking 'what the hell is going on?' Chaeyoung just Smiles at her.

Chaeyoung was now fully excited to go to the mart, as she was missing Mina the whole day. She wanted to spend some lone time with her and it was the best chance for her. Just the two of them roaming around the streets. She didn't get to spend any time with her today. And she was craving for that. She was all happy clinging on to Mina when suddenly Nayeon speaks up,

"Yah! I can't trust just the two. I think Jihyo, you should go with them too."

"But we can manage it unnie. You don't need to come."

"I think she's right. Okay I'll come with you two."

"But unnie..."
Chaeyoung just stops saying anything as her mood gets down. She gets disappointed, as her plan to have all those romantic moments with Mina was flopped. Then suddenly while thinking through the matter, she realises that, Jihyo already knows about her and Mina, so there shouldn't be any problem. She can corner Jihyo and they can have some time with each other. She starts smiling again. When in a second, the gloomy storm strikes again