Max | 18

"She loves you, too... Trixie."

Trixie looked back to find a tall lanky girl with long silver hair and a heart drawn next to her eye.

"I'm Max...she speaks to me about you all the time. I apologize for ease dropping I just came to check on her."

Trixie smiled shyly. She never really thought about Katya's other friends or the fact that Katya had people in life besides her. She felt bad - it was selfish thing to not considered that there were other people that were also hurting about Katya's current state - probably more than she was.

"You should still do the Gala."
Max spoke again.

"Huh?"
Trixie asked confused.

"The Gala, that Violets father is hosting? - Katya said you wanted to sing at it, she said she wanted to hear you again. She also spoke about how pretty you were up on stage and full of a life - something about a spark you rarely see."

Trixie looked at Katya; unconscious. She blushed. It was weird to think that it was a stranger telling her this but she felt a sense of embarrassment and gratitude for it.

"Thank you... I think?"

Max chuckled and brushed Katya's hair behind her ear while she spoke.

"She really liked the song Here You Come Again."

Trixie furrowed her brows...

"I didn't even know she'd listend to that one yet...?"

"Pretty sure she listened to them all."

Max smiled at Trixie; Trixie smiled back.

"Willam, Courtney and I will all be there to support you if you choose to sing still."

Trixie smiled:

"Thank you."

"No...Thank you..."