Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter 29

-;-Sam's POV-;-

"Harry, carry me. I can't feel my legs." I groaned.

"And you think I can?" he responded, just as tired as me.

"Please?" I pouted and gave him big puppy dog eyes. He sighed and bent down, motioning me to hop on his back.

The puppy dog look, gets him every time.

"Love you." I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, yeah." he said, hiking me up on his back.

We've been walking around in search of Zayn for hours. We haven't found the car he was in, and there hasn't been any police action either.

"What if he's dead.." Louis said quietly.

"He's not dead, you idiot." Liam said, smacking him upside the head.

"Maybe we should turn ourselves in." Harry muttered.

"What?! Are you stupid? We'll get locked up for years!" Sara exclaimed.

"Oh.." he said cautiously.

"Harry, what did you do?" Niall asked shakily.

"I, erm, kinda, uh, called the police." he answered.

"YOU WHAT?!" Louis screamed.

"I called the police and turned us in." Harry repeated. I slid off his back gently, and back away towards Louis.

"Why would you do that to us?" I asked him softly.

"Because it's all part of the plan." he smirked.

"Plan? What plan?" Danielle questioned, stepping forward.

Suddenly red and blue lights lit up the street. Cop cars surrounded us, officers were pointing their guns at us.

"Put your hands in the air!" one of them yelled.

"I can't believe you, Harry." Sara spat. Meanwhile, Harry stood there smiling.

"Hey guys!" a voice called from behind. I quickly turned around and was facing him.

The boy we've spent 24 hours searching for. The boy with the abnormally high hair. With the many tattoos. Ladies and gentleman, Zayn Malik.

A loud crack went off and my best friend crumpled to the ground.

"Oh my god, Zayn!" Sara shouted. She and Niall ran to his aid, while Danielle, Louis, Liam and I stared at each other. Shock taking over each one of our features.

I heard a small snicker. I turned and looked at Harry. Who was laughing at his best friend being shot.

"What the hell Harry?!" Liam and I shouted in unison.

"Guys he's trying to tell us something!" Sara called. Quickly, we ran over to Zayn.

"You..." Zayn trailed, before shutting his eyes.

"What Zayn?" Sara questioned, shaking the boy.

"I know what he was going to say." Harry announced. We all turned and waited for an answer.

"Well?" Louis asked, moving his hands.

"He was going to say that, YOU GUYS JUST GOT PUNK'D!" Harry yelled. Soon Zayn appeared at his side, along with Eleanor.

I stared at the three of them. They stood there laughing, wiping stray tears from their eyes.

"Told you I'd get you back." Harry laughed.