Chapter Twenty

Chapter 20

-;-Harry's POV-;-

I waited in the living room for Sam to finish getting ready. I played with Bentley, well until he fell asleep chewing on one of Louis' stray socks. I heard the familiar sound of heels clicking against the wooden floor and I turned around hoping to see Sam. Instead I found Sara. 

I glanced over at Niall, his jaw was on the floor. I wouldn't blame him, Sara did look really pretty. But it was a different pretty compared to Sam. Probably because Sam is mine. 

Sara had on a hot pink skater girl dress and some silver heels. Typical Sara outfit. I've known her since I was 7, I know her fashion sense. 

"You look beautiful." Niall spoke. 

"Thank you Nialler." Sara blushed and giggled. "You do too. Wait I mean, like, uh, in a guy way. Handsome. Yeah, lets go with that." I laughed at how much she reminded me of Sam.  They were alike in so many ways. 

"Where's Sam?" Louis asked suddenly. I turned my gaze over to him. He still loves Sam and is probably dying to see her walk out of that room just like me. 

"She'll be here in a second, she's putting her earrings in." Sara answered. 

When you think about it, this is the first time I've seen Sam dressed up. And I'll admit, I'm pretty damn excited. 

I turned around and started talking to Liam. 

"How long is the awards?" I asked. 

"2 hours maybe? I don't know." he shrugged. 

"When do we have to be there?" I questioned. 

He didn't answer me. 

"Liam? Hellloo?" I waved my hand in front of his face, but he was too distracted with something. 

"Ready." Sam chirped. I whipped around and finally saw her. She was in a long sleeve, black lace dress that ended around middle thigh. Her hair was braided and curled, and cascaded down her back. Her heels made her around 5'6, and her makeup made her eyes a vibrant icy blue. She looked beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, breathtaking, hot, just any word to describe beautiful was her. 

"Close your mouth boys, you're gonna catch flies." Sam giggled. 

"Y-you look, you look, look, uh, wow." I stuttered. How the hell is she doing this to me? 

"Thank you?" she said more in questioned form. 

I walked over and planted my hands on her hips, staring into her eyes. 

"You look perfect, beautiful, hot, gorgeous, you're just breathtaking." I spoke. She blushed and kissed my cheek.

"You look pretty handsome yourself." she winked. "Sara you look amazing!" 

"Awh, thanks Sam. You do too!" Sara squeaked. 

"I think we all can agree that our girls look amazing." Zayn laughed. 

"Our girls?" Sara raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, ours. We love you girls, so we consider you our girls." Zayn answered with a shrug. 

"Harry, are you gonna stare at me like that all night?" Sam asked laughing. 

"Oh sorry. It's just, I've never seen you so dressed up before. It's weird." I replied. 

"Oh, I can go change into jeans and a t-shirt to make you feel less weird." she responded. 

"What?! No!" my voice cracked, making everyone laugh. "It's a good weird. It's an 'I like it' weird." 

"Okay." she said in a sing-song voice. 

"Louis, mate, you okay?" Niall questioned. I glanced over at Lou, his eyes were on Sam. They had this sparkle to them, I know that sparkle. 

He really, truly, loves her. 

He had a huge smile playing on his lips, and his hands were shoved in his pockets. 

"Lou?" Niall asked again. 

Sam walked over to Lou. 

"You okay?" she asked him. 

"I've never been better." he responded truthfully. "You look stunning tonight Sam." She blushed and gave him a hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek. 

"Thanks Boo." she smiled gratefully. 

"Okay, lets go." Liam clapped his hands and walked out the door. 

~*~

"Harry who are those two girls you're with?" a reporter called out. 

"Sara McChesney and Samantha Oxx." I answered. 

"Why are they with you tonight?" another asked. 

"Sara's Niall's girlfriend and Sam is mine." I replied. 

"Isn't Sam famous?" one questioned. 

"Yeah, she's a dancer." I responded.

"How did you meet these girls?" another asked.

"Sara and Sam are cousins, and Sara's brothers were my best friends. I've known Sara since I was I think 7, and soon I met Sam through Sara. Turns out Sam got offered to be out background dancer for this tour. So she and Sara came with us." I answered. They nodded. 

"Ironic." one stated. I chuckled and walked away to the group. 

"One Direction! Look here!" someone yelled. We smiled and the girls stood off to the side, talking to Katy Perry. 

I was watching as Katy motioned Sam to twirl. Which she did, and Katy smiled. The girls looked so calm talking to a celebrity, like they were used to it. 

Wait, I'm a celebrity. That's why they're so used to it, that makes sense. 

Sam looked over and saw me watching, she gave a little wave. Resulting in Katy looking in our direction, a huge smile formed on her face. 

She mouthed the words, 'Which one?' and Sam mouthed 'Harry'. Then she blushed when Katy said something else. She asked the same thing for Sara and she mouthed 'Niall'. Katy went berserk, hugging her and jumping. 

~*~

After the award show we rented a bungalow on the beach. We sat outside on the sand and had a bonfire. Sam was cuddled into me, her silhouette visible because of the glows of the fire. 

I feel like I can't kiss Sam around Louis. He sits there, depressed, watching Sam and I acting all lovey dovey. He really does love her, and I can tell she still loves him back. But me and Sam have all this chemistry together. Even though I'm the reason her life was miserable, I'm also the reason she's so amazing right now. 

I looked over at Lou, he was talking to Zayn. His smile was obviously fake, it didn't reach his eyes. But when he talked to Sam his eyes lit up. 

Sara was asleep on Niall's lap, her body snuggled into him. He had a blanket wrapped around the both of them, his head on top of hers. 

"They're adorable together." Sam spoke quietly. I looked down at her, she was looking back at me. I smiled and kissed her lightly. 

"So are we." I winked. 

"I know. I'm going to bed, night babe." she said and pecked my lips. She walked off into the small house. 

"I'm going to bed too." Lou yawned, then strutted into the house. 

Oh Louis. 

I stayed outside and talked with the rest of the group.