Chapter Sixteen

Happy 2nd Birthday ONE DIRECTION!

I hope to have many more!

Love you guys! xx

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16

-;-Sam's POV-;-

I heard muffled shouts coming from the kitchen. 

Sara and Niall. 

A few minutes later Sara ran out from the kitchen and to her room, slamming the door behind her. I quickly went to the door and attempted to open it, but it was locked. I knocked lightly.

"Sara, it's Sam. Let me in." I whispered. I heard a click and the door opened, revealing a crying Sara. I pulled her into a hug and tried to make her stop crying.

"He's a jerk." she mumbled. 

"What happened bebz?" I asked concerned. 

"Today, after you left to go practice, I bumped into Zayn and we ended up going to get lunch together. But the paps found us and he took my hand and guided me through them. We went to Starbucks and Zayn was still holding my hand and looking at me to make sure I was okay, but I guess the press turned it around to make it seem like we were on a date. Niall probably saw the pictures and misunderstood, but he yelled at me before I could explain what happened. I didn't do anything!" she cried. 

"Stay here." I growled. 

I flung the door open and stomped into the kitchen. Everyone was there, gathered around talking about what happened. 

"What the hell Niall?!" I screamed, pushing his chest. "She didn't do anything to you! It's not her fault that her boyfriend's famous and she gets chased by paps! It's not her fault that she has great friends like Zayn! You're such an idiot!" I pushed his chest again, but harder. 

"It's not like I knew, Sam!" he yelled back. 

"Niall you really believe that Sara and Zayn would go out? How stupid are you? Have you seen the way she looks at you? She fucking loves you and you don't even trust her! You really are a jerk." I scoffed. 

Everyone stood there, dumbfounded. Watching it all go down. 

"I do trust her!" 

"Oh my fucking god Niall, let's take a recap, shall we? You just fucking went off on her for being seen in a magazine labeled 'Gossip Valley', you really think any of that was true? You didn't even trust her enough to let her explain what happened! You really think Zayn, your best friend might I add, would take your girlfriend away? They are JUST friends, nothing more! Can't you see it? Jesus Christ Niall, I swear if you hurt her even more you won't be able to make babies!" I growled. 

"I'm screwed." he muttered. 

"Damn right you are!" I yelped back.

I felt a grip on my arm and I turned to see Harry. He was giving me this look, like I needed to back off. I tugged my arm our of his tight grip, shot him a death glare and stormed to Harry and I's room, slamming the door. 

I never realized how over protective I was of Sara. She was always there for me and I guess it's my turn to repay her. I hate seeing her upset and crying, it's painful. She's like my sister, my twin, if anything happens to her I don't know what I'll do. 

"What the hell was that for?" Harry questioned, closing the door behind him. 

"He's a fucking jerk. That's what happened." I answered.