Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter 27

-;-Sam's POV-;-

"THE CLUB CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW!" Sara and I scream-sang in the car. 

"You're not even at the club yet." Zayn pointed out.

"Really? Thank you Captain Obvious." I answered sarcastically. Zayn narrowed his eyes at me and gave me a rude gesture involving a finger. 

Prude. 

"You look sexy babe." Harry whispered in my ear. I turned around to whisper in his ear.

"You always look sexy." I smirked, making sure he felt it against his ear. 

"Oi! What are you two whispering about?" Louis spoke. 

"I really don't think it's your business Boo." I responded. 

"But, I thought we were friends. Friends tell each other secrets." he pouted. 

"I think we're beyond friends Lou." I laughed, and he glared at me. "What? We're CLBF's!" 

"What's a CLBF?" Liam asked this time. 

"Carrot Loving Best Friends. Duh." I replied. He rolled his eyes and went back to his conversation with Danielle. 

"We're here." the taxi driver called from the front. We all said our thanks and filed out of the car. We were parked in front of a huge club and the line to get in was all the way around the corner. Harry walked up and tried to get us in, but the bouncer had no idea who One Direction was. So now it's my turn to try. I strolled up to him.

"Name?" he asked, looking down at his clipboard. 

"Sam Oxx." I answered. 

"How come I know that name?" he pondered. "Oh, I know you! That girl from the magazines and youtube!" I nodded. 

"Yep, that's me!" I chirped. "Can my friends and I go inside now?" 

"Yes, right through here!" he said, and opened the club doors. I waved for the group to follow me. Of course the boys were shocked. I mean how would a club bouncer know who I was, and not One Direction. Weird, but we didn't have to wait in line. 

I walked through the double doors and was greeted by the smell of alcohol and sweat. Bad combination, I know. Harry's hand was placed on the small of my back, guiding me towards the bar. 

"Ready to get trashed?" I asked him. 

He winked. "It's on." 

The last thing I remember is downing 5 shots, then everything else was a blur.

~*~

My head. It's pounding. I swear someone is hitting a hammer against my head right now.

I slowly opened my eyes and placed my hand on my head. I sat up and groaned. 

"Where the hell am I?" I questioned to myself. I looked around, I was in some cheap, dirty motel room. Light was streaming through the broken window and a random chicken was walking around. I lifted myself off the hard, dusty floor and leaned on the wall for support. The bed was flipped over, the TV was smashed, the fridge was broken in half and there were holes in the wall. 

"Ugh..." a voice moaned. I made my way over to the flipped bed. Sure enough under the rubbish was Harry. 

"Harry." I sighed and pulled him out from under the bed. 

"Where the fuck are we?" he asked, standing up. His shirt was ripped down the middle, and he was missing a sleeve. His curls were a mess, sticking up every which way. "And what happened to you?" he gestured to me.