Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

-;-Sam's POV-;-

"Hi, Sam right?" a very attractive boy asked. I nodded and he held out his hand. "I'm Alex, I'm another one of the dancers." 

"Nice to meet you!" I chirped.

"I'm a big fan!" another cute boy added. "Oh, I'm Ryan!" I smiled and shook his hand. 

"Thank you! And nice to meet you!" I smiled.

"We get to share a bus with you?" the other boy asked. I nodded. "But you're so hot, it's like heaven." 

"Well thank you?" I asked confused. 

"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot my name. I'm Nick." he laughed. I nodded. 

"And I'm Jake." the last one said. 

"Well it's nice to meet you all." I smiled sincerely. 

We landed in L.A a few hours ago, since then I've been waiting on the tour bus. The boys were on their bus, texting me constantly. I met my co-dancers, I guess you could call them. They are extremely attractive, and muscular, and just perfect. I know one thing though, Harry is not too happy about me sharing a tour bus with these boys. But honestly he has nothing to worry about, I'm not a cheater. I love Harry, and I always will. 

"Who you texting?" Ryan asked, plopping down on the couch next to me. 

"My boyfriend and his friends." I responded with a warm smile. 

"Who's your boyfriend?" he wondered. 

"Harry Styles and his friends, the rest of One Direction." I answered. 

"You're dating him?!" Alex yelled. I laughed and nodded. "How? You've known him for like 2 days!" 

"Actually I've known him for almost 3 years..." I corrected. 

"What?!" Jake yelped this time. I laughed. 

"Harry and I met through family, and were inseparable until he left for X-Factor. We stopped talking, but here we are together again." I giggled. 

"How did you end up here anyway?" Nick questioned. 

"Well my dance studio manager secretly records me and puts me on Youtube. I only just found this out 3 days ago. She also secretly sent the videos to some management and they signed me to be back up dancer for One Direction. And trust me, I did NOT expect to see Harry ever again. But everyone has told me it's fate that brought me here so Ta-Da." I finished, throwing my arms up. 

"You really are an amazing dancer. I've been a fan since the day your first video was uploaded." Alex smiled. 

"Awh, thanks. It's weird having fans that look up to you, you know?" I spoke. Alex nodded in agreement. 

"I've never heard of you before." Nick mentioned. Alex's eyes widened and his mouth opened. 

"THE HELL?! Dude, give me your phone." Alex demanded. Nick did as told and Alex searched for one of my videos. "Here." he handed the phone to Nick. 

"Wow. You're amazing. I can't believe I've never heard of you before." Nick said in awe while he stared at his phone. 

"Can I see that?" I asked, pointing to the phone. He nodded and handed it to me. I scrolled through the comments and began smiling. 

"What?" Jake questioned. 

"I'm reading the comments, they always make me smile." I answered. 

"What do they say?" Ryan asked. 

I cleared my throat, ready to speak dramatically. 

"Oh Sam! You're truly amazing! I'm such a huge fan, and I'm just so jealous of how gorgeous you are! Smiley face." I said over dramatically, making sure to mention the smiley face at the end.