I go inside the closet and look for a simple dress. All of them are heavily decorated with embroidery and jewels, making them so heavy and uncomfortable to wear. After going through racks and racks of them, I finally find one comparatively simple dress. It is dark blue and made of silk. It flows freely to my ankles and has minimum embroidery and jewels on it.

It has a U neck and has a slightly big cut at the back that displays my back. The sleeves roll up to my arms. Next, I decide to wear some jewelry to cover my neck. I want to cover his hickeys from yesterday. I don't want the whole council looking at it.

I open the drawers full of jewelries. There's so many here, it's hard for me to choose from them. Lord, this is so much. I don't want them all.

My eyes fall on the sticks that hold the bangles. There are five identical bangles hanging from one of the many sticks. I slowly take them out and examine them. They are made of gold and look so beautiful. The ends of the bangles are shaped like peacock heads whose beak meet and complete the bangle.

The small details are inscribed on them with blue and green jewels. I can't help but look at them in awe. I decide to put on one for myself. I'll give the other four to the people who deserve them.

Next, I pick out a simple yet elegant necklace that covers the hickeys well. I step out of the closet and do my hair. The blue dress makes the blue in my eyes more prominent and vibrant. I comb my hair which has grown waist long and decide to put it up in a bun.

By the time, I am done putting my hair in a bun, a knock rings out before the door opens and Arles steps inside. As soon as his eyes land on me, he freezes.

I feel the air leaving my lungs when my eyes zero on him. He is looking attractive in the black robes. It emphasizes his muscles and makes him look manlier. His curly hair seems to be done lazily yet it looks so perfect, tempting me to run my hands through it. His silver eyes have been eaten up by darkness as he takes in my appearance.

~

-HIM-

I take a last look at my reflection in the mirror before I leave my room. I knock on the door beside my room. Nefret is staying in this room. Rey wanted her to be in our room but I decided to keep her in the room adjacent to mine. She can hardly stand me. Sharing my bedroom would be the last thing she'd ever do but I will make her accept me. I will make her mine.

She can stay in that adjacent room for now. That room is supposed to be our pup's nursery. Soon I'll move her to my room. I cannot wait to have her. I have longed for her. I have waited for her. I want every bit of her. I want to explore every part of her. I want to know all her secrets. I want to have the part of her that no one ever had and won't have. I don't want to leave any part of her unexplored.

I get inside the room and look for her. My eyes fall on her, standing in front of the dresser in the bedroom. She turns to look at me as soon as she senses me. I freeze when I see her.

She looks breathtakingly beautiful. The blue dress she is wearing fits her perfectly. It brings out the color in her eyes and complements her skin color. Her long black hair is put into a bun, exposing her neck. I can see my hickey sneaking from underneath that necklace she is wearing.

Rey wants me to take her and cancel the dinner but I still have my logical part working. I could feel my eyes turning black as I drink in her appearance. My eyes rest on her breasts before they trail down on her slim waist momentarily.

She has blossomed into a beautiful woman. Oh, so badly I want her. My Nefret.

My chest floods with need and desire. Rey is fighting for control. My stomach clenches and I feel a throbbing between my thighs. I want to take her in my arms and do so many bad things to her. It's just me and her here. We're alone. I can do whatever I want with her and no one will interfere us. Rey is begging me to act upon my temptations but I supress him.

I take a deep breath and try to push out the heated thoughts from my head. It's not the time to lose control. I need to take her to dinner. I compose myself before stepping inside the bedroom.

She is watching me warily.

"You look beautiful, Nefret," I tell her. Something flickers in her blue eyes before her face drains of all the emotions.

"Thanks," she says blandly. I nod at her before I put my hand out for her to take. She looks at it but ignores and starts walking towards the door. I sigh and follow her.

I lead her out of my wing and lead her to the grand dinner of this castle. She follows me quietly. I stop in front of the big doors that open to the big dinner. She steps beside me. I look down at her to see her concentrating on the door before opening the door.

Everybody stops to do what they were doing and look at us. I feel Nefret step closer to me as numerous eyes stare at us.

...

Comment and let me know your thoughts about this chapter.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW ME

Thanks for reading and have an amazing day/night :)

Love Y'all! Muahhh

-Benita