chapter twenty one

Taehyung's pov

"Who is jungkook?" Tzuyu.
She doesn't remember jungkook.. could it be only jungkook?..
I was about to ask her if she is joking or not when everyone came in along with jungkook.
Jungkook hugged tzuyu as soon as he saw her.
" I'm really sorry tzuyu! I'm really sorry for not being there for you! This happened because of me.. I'm really sorry" jungkook.
" Exc-excuse me but who are you? And how do you know my name? " Tzuyu
This is bad..
" Tzuyu.. what do you mean by who am I? I'm jungkook your boyfriend!" Jungkook
" Sorry to say but I don't have a boyfriend and I don't think I ever met you and can you please let go of me?" Tzuyu.
" Hey tell me this is a joke.. you are joking right? Oh yes! It's because you are still angry at me about that yeri girl. Tzuyu you misunderstoo-" jungkook
" Please stop.. i-i'm feeling dizzy..." tzuyu.
" Tzu-" jungkook.
I took jungkook out of the room.
" Wait I still need to talk to her! I know she is acting because she I mad at me!" Jungkook.
" Jungkook calm down.. I feel bad to say this but... She doesn't remember you.." me.
I felt so much pain when I just saw jungkook's face.. he is crying..
" Tell me you are lying hyung. Yo-you are lying aren't you? Please tell me this is a joke" jungkook.
I hugged jungkook. He started to cry really hard. I never so him cry this much.. not even once. This is my first time seeing jungkook falling apart.
" Why.. just why can't she remember me.. was I really nothing to her.. " jungkook.
" It's not like that jungkook.. it's just that.. *sigh* I have to tell you something but first calm down.. this might hurt a little but you have to know.." me.
Me and jungkook went to a park near the hospital. I made jungkook sit on a bench and I sat beside him.
" Ok so I know I should have told you sooner but things just came up like this.. I didn't mean to hide it.. it's just that I don't have the courage to say this" me.
" Tzuyu.. she does not remember you but she remembers me.. I don't know if she remembers others but if she remembers others.. that means she only doesn't remembers you.. " me.
" Yeah so.. what's the big deal in that.. even if she doesn't remember others or not.. she doesn't remembers me.. " jungkook
" Well.. if it is only you.. then there might be a problem.. the doctor said that if it is only one person that she doesn't remember, that means she doesn't wants to remember that person. It's like as if that person gave her a lot of pain wanting her to forget that person and there is more possibility it to be permanent. So she might never remember you.." me
" That means.. she might never remember me" jungkook.
He started to have difficulties in breathing again. It's the second time today.
" Hey hey hey.. easy there.. calm down first.. look she will remember you.. I know she will.. you guys love each other and I know you guys bond is very strong.. trust your love jungkook. You have to be strong" me.
" This is all my fault.. I don't deserve her.." jungkook.
And then again he fainted.
" Jungkook!" Me.
I called namjoon hyung.
" Hello hyung! Can you please come to the park near the hospital. Jungkook again fainted. I need your help" me.
After sometimes namjoon hyung came and we carried him to the hospital.
" He has been taking too much stress. It's not good for his health. His condition might get worse if this continues. " doctor.
" will he be alright?" Namjoon hyung.
" He will wake up soon don't worry. Oh and taehyung." doctor.
" Yes?" Me.
" Tzuyu remembers everyone in the room. Is there anyone else she met this year?" Doctor
" She doesn't remember jungkook.. it's only him.. " me.
" Well that's bad. For now she can't be stressed. She should not have a clue about this. You guys can make her remember after she recovers completely. She still is weak. She might never remember him. Let's just hope for the best" Doctor.
"She will remember him.. she will sooner or later.. she surely will remember him." me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys! After so long finally! Thanks to all the readers who is reading my book. I really appreciate it! Thanks guys!