chapter sixteen

Jungkook's pov

I dragged hyung home and he went straight to his room. He slept after crying some hours.
So much things happened today.. I had mixed feelings..
I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about everything what happened.
I shouldn't have shouted at tzuyu.. it wasn't her fault.
I regret for shouting. I should apologize for her.
It was 9pm right now and I went out for some fresh air and to relax a bit. I am still confused.
Why did tzuyu say hyung cheated on noona when noona was the one who was cheating. And why did hyung says he need to tell the truth to noona. was telling the truth? or was it a misunderstanding.
I went to a coffee shop and ordered for a latte.
I sat on the desk near the window. I was looking outside when a girl sat infront me. She was one of the transfer students.
"Hi! I'm yeri. We are in the same class right?" Yeri
"Yeah.. we are in the same class. My name is jungkook. Nice to meet you" me.
" nice to meet you too. Umm.. can we be friends?" yeri.
" Sure " me.
" So.. what are you doing here? Waiting for someone?" Yeri.
" No.. just for some fresh air." Me.
" If you don't mind.. can I ask a question?" Yeri.
" yeah.. go on" me
" I heard you are a Playboy.. is that true?" Yeri.
" I was. Not now. I changed" me.
" So.. do you have a girlfriend?" Yeri.
" Yeah.. she is the reason why I changed" me.
" Oh.. I have a favor to ask.. can I?" Yeri.
" hm.. ask" me.
" Can you be my boyfriend for a while " Yeri.
" What?!" Me
I nearly choked on my latte when she said that. I mean is she gone crazy? I just told her I have a girlfriend.
" I know you are shocked but please help me. I need your help. I'm in a big trouble. The problem is that i transferred to this school because of my ex boyfriend. He cheated on me and now is trying to be my boyfriend again but I don't want to. He has been forcing me and he said he will stop once I have a boyfriend. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he said that he will only believe when he sees from his own eyes. He told me to meet him tonight near the park. Please help me" Yeri.
I think I should help her. It's not like I'm cheating on tzuyu.
" Ok.. let's go but this will be the first and last time. Ok?" Me.
" Thank you very much. I will never forget this. " yeri
We then went to the park and met her ex boyfriend. And I can't believe what happened after that.

Tzuyu's pov

I hate you jungkook! I hate you!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Sorry for the grammar mistakes. Hope you guys like it