chapter eight

Sana's pov

"We are in a relationship" they both.
I was shocked and was speechless.
"What? When? How?"me.
"Well... Actually I came here and confessed to her and she said yes so... I spend last night with her and we didn't do anything I swear"Jungkook.
Tzuyu was blushing so I decided to tease her and Jungkook a little bit.
"Oohhhh.. my sister got a boyfriend. What did you both do last night?"me.
She was blushing so hard and even Jungkook. I laughed at how cute they looked right now.
"Well I hope you too are all good and I'm happy for you too. Jungkook does your family knows you are here?"me.
"Well hyung knows and he will come and pick us up"jungkook.
"Do your brother knows?"me.
"Well i am going to tell him when he comes and he said that he also has something to tell to me and tzuyu" jungkook.
I knew what tae was going to tell so by thinking of that, I started to blush.
"Unnie why are you blushing?"tzuyu.
"Nothing"me.
I sat with them to eat and after finishing, we all sat on the living room couch and waited for tae.
"Aish.. where is oppa?"me.
"OPPA?!?!"tzuyu & jungkook.
"Ahhh... I-"me.
"Yes I am her oppa meaning we too are dating" tae.
Tae oppa came near me and gave me a kiss on cheek making me blush and these too started to fangirl/fanboy.
"Ooohh.. you too are dating"tzuyu.
"When will you guys go to a date?"jungkook.
"Yah! What about you too?"me.
They stopped and tae was confused.
"What about them?"tae oppa.
Jungkook and tzuyu became quiet and started to blush.
"They too are together"me.
He start to do a happy dance and we all started to laugh.
He stopped.
"Well let's go we don't want to be late to school" tae oppa.
"And even we have to tell our hyungs about... Our girlfriends"jungkook said making tzuyu blush.
"Hmm.. ok well we will first tell about tzukook"me.
"Tzukook?!?"they all.
"Its the Ship name of tzuyu and jungkook."me.
"Ooohh!! TZUKOOK!!!!!!"tae oppa.
Jungkook and tzuyu became annoying. Jungkook whispered something to tzuyu and she smirks.
"TAESANA!!!"tzukook.
"Huh?"me and tae oppa.
"Ship name"tzukook.
"Whatever let's go!"taesana I mean me and oppa.

-time skips-

It's lunch time and me and tae oppa and tzukook is heading to cafeteria to meet BTS and twice.
Hmm I gotta an idea...
"Oppa let's ship our group"me.
"Ok.. so what name should we give?"tae oppa.
"And even we should ship four of us" jungkook.
"Four of us? Hmm.. taesatzukook"me.
"You are intelligent. Why don't you think of our group ship name?" tae oppa.
"I tried but couldn't get any nice name."me
"How about bangtwice?" Tzuyu.
"Wahh!! You are smart chuvi! It's a nice name. Don't you guys agree!"jungkook.
"Well yes so.. our group ship name is bangtwice. You are smart tzuyu" tae oppa.
"After all who's girlfriend she is"jungkook.
"After all who's sister she is"me.
"After all who's future sister-in-law she is"tae oppa.
"After all who she is"tzuyu.
We all started to laugh. We arrived to cafeteria. We saw bang twice together so we all went to near them.
"Hey guys"taesatzukook.
They turned around and was shocked to see us.
"How come you all together?j hope.
"We have to tell you something?"tae said ignoring jhope's question.
"What is it?"bangtwice.
"We are dating" tae oppa said while holding my hand.
"Same with us" jungkook said while back hugging tzuyu.
"WHAT?"bangtwice.
They started to fangirl/fanboy. Every one n the cafe looks at us.
We ignore them.
"Well we have now two more couples in our group?"namjoon.
"What do you mean by two more couple?"taesatzukook.
"Well we have couples in the group. Ok let me introduce them."namjoon.
"First me and jihyo. Second nayeon and suga. Third dahyun and Jin. Fourth jimin and Mina. Fifth jhope and Momo so sixth is taehyung and Sana and seventh is tzuyu and jungkook." Namjoon.
"Let's have ship name for everyone"tae oppa.
Bang twice except taesatzukook looks surprised.
"Ok so first namhyo. Second yeongi(I don't think this is the actual name well I don't know the ship name of nayeon and suga)third dahjin (same goes here. Pls comment and tell me what's the real ship name) fourth jimina. Fifth moseok. Sixth taesana and seventh tzukook." Me.
"And our group ship name is bangtwice." Tzukook.
The bell rang meaning break over so we went to our respected class.

-time skips-

Me and tzuyu went home and ate dinner. Then we went to our rooms and slept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I am back! Well I'm still a little sick but I can update so I decided to update as many days went without me updating.
Sorry if you guys don't like this chapter. I couldn't think of anything so I just wrote what came to my mind. Sorry for this short chapter. Well comment and tell me what's the ship name of dahyun and Jin. And also suga and nayeon. Love you all😘😘😘
Like
comment
Share.