chapter three

tzuyu's pov

i woke up at 10:00 today and remembered mom saying that we have to go to shopping with her today so i did my morning routine and wore this.

i went to Sana's room and saw her getting ready and saw that the colour code was the same as me. she wore this.

she turned around and saw me

"hey Yoda. we kinda look same"sana.
"i know and please stop calling me that or else i will also make a name for you"me.
"no and i don't care if you call me anything"sana.
"ok then i will call you squirrel  cause you looks like one"me.
i went out of her room and went to downstairs and saw mom was waiting for us. sana came by running and fell cause of her clumsiness and i started to laugh. mom looks at me like 'are you serious' look. and i stopped laughing. mom helped her to stand up and then we went to shopping.

....time skips....

"so mom as we finished shopping, let's go home"me.
" well i have a surprise for you too so let's go there"mom.
me and my sis agreed and went inside the car. i wonder what is our surprise.
we arrived to there and i went out of the car and was surprised to see a beautiful school in front of me.
"so girls this is the school you both are attending. do you girls like it" mom.
we nodded and smiled. after that we went to a restaurant and ate dinner there cause it became night and mom said she is tired and can't cook today.
after we ate, we went to home and as usual i went to my room an changed into my pajamas and slept after packing my school bag. i just want to be ready for tomorrow.

....next day....

so right now me and my sister are at the bus to go to school . as we arrived, we heard students talking about us.
they looks so beautiful. are they new? i never saw them.
oh my god! they are so pretty.
oh gosh! i wish i was one of them.
they are gorgeous. the tall girl is mine.
i like the short one so i will make her mine.

we decided to ignore and carry on. we saw a group of seven girls talking so we went near them.
"hey um.... can you guys tell us where is the school office?"sana.
"sure. are you guys new here" a girl.
we nodded and gave them a smile.
" you guys are pretty. girls let's introduce ourselves" one of them.
" one two three hello we are twice" all.
"hi I'm nayeon. I'm the oldest."nayeon.
"hello I'm jungyeon."jungyeon.
"hi I'm momo"momo.
"hi I'm jihyo. the group leader" jihyo.
"I'm mina" mina.
"I'm dahyun" dahyun.
"I'm chaeyoung. the youngest." chaeyoung.
"oh well nice to meet you. I'm sana"sana.
"I'm tzuyu"me.
"hey why don't you too join us. well we are popular in this school and you too are so beautiful and i believe we will be great friends"jihyo.
everyone agreed to her point and we said Okay. they showed us the office room. and after we got our schedule, we went to our class. we were in different classes so we had get separated. luckily I was in the same class as chaeyoung and dahyun went inside the class and the teacher asked me to introduce myself so i did.
....time skips....
me and my sis went to home.
"so how was school"mom.
"good. we even made friends." me.
mom smiled and said that she is proud of us. we went to our rooms and as i entered mine, i fell asleep. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for this short chapter. well in next chapter, i will introduce bts. bye for now.
like
comment
share