chapter nineteen

Tzuyu's pov

I ran without looking back. He kept calling me but still I didn't look. Tears kept coming without stopping.
I ran from school. I stopped when I finally couldn't hear his voice.
I was now on the middle of the street.
I turned around when I heard someone beeped.
I saw a vehicle coming at full speed and then.. suddenly everything went black.

Jungkook's pov

I bumped into someone while running after tzuyu. And she got lost out of my sight.
"I'm really sorr- yuna?"me.
" Jungkook?! Thank god I bumped into you. Listen I have to tell you something really important. " Yuna.
" I'm sorry I'm really busy. I will talk to you later" me.
I was about to go when suddenly
" It's about tzuyu!" Yuna.
I stopped and turned around.
" What about her?" Me.
" Do you know the reason why is she mad at you?" Yuna.
" No. Wait how did you know that she is mad at me?" Me.
" She saw what happened last night. I was at the park when that happened. I saw you with a girl and I thought it was tzuyu but then I saw tzuyu behind a tree near u guys and was listening to your conversation. And then suddenly she ran. So I went near you guys and overheard your and that girl's conversation. She misunderstood what happened. Go and tell her the truth" Yuna.
" Thanks a lot Yuna." Me.
" It's my pleasure. Now go and convince her before it's too late. Bye jungkook" yuna.
" Bye Yuna. Thank you again. " me.
I was about to go when suddenly my phone rang. It was tzuyu.
" Hello" unknown person.
" Who is this? Ho-" me.
" The person who owns this phone met an accident. Right now she is in the operation room." Unknown person.
" What?! Which hospital??" Me.
" *** Hospital" unknown person.
" Wait there. I'm coming" me.
" Ok. I'm waiting outside of the hospital. I am wearing a red coloured hoodie with black jeans." Unknown person.
I ran to the hospital and met the unknown person. She showed me where tzuyu was.
I called hyung and told him to bring noona with him. They came to hospital after a while.
" Jungkook!" Sana noona.
" Noona" me.
" How did this happen?!" Hyung.
" We had a fight and she ran from school and.. * starts to cry* sh-she met an accident" me.
Hyung hugged me. I couldn't hold it anymore.
" Hey hey calm down. Don't cry. Everything will be fine" hyung.
" I hurt her hyung. I hurt her. " Me.
I started to have difficulties in breathing and suddenly I fainted.

Taehyung's pov

I skipped class and went to rooftop.  I saw Sana standing near the edge watching the view
I suddenly remembered what happened last night. I went near her and watched the view infront of us.
" Why did you do that?" Me.
" I should be asking you that" Sana
" I asked first"me.
" What did I do?" Sana.
" You.. you were with mark" me.
" I wasn't. " Sana.
" Don't lie. I saw you two together.. hugging" me.
Tears started to form. I tried my best not to cry.
" U r misunderstanding me" Sana.
" No. You misunderstood me" me.
" What?" Sana.
" I didn't kiss Irene or propose to her.  She was the one who said that she heard I'm a Playboy and to make her my next target. I told her I don't want but then she kissed me and you came." Me.
" How can I know if you are saying the truth" Sana.
I turned around to her and made her turn around.
" Look into my eyes. Do you think I'm lying?" Me.
Tears ran into my cheeks but still I kept looking into her. She started to cry too.
" Hey.. don't cry. I'm sorry"me. I wiped her tears.
" I'm sorry for doubting you tae.. I'm really sorry." Sana.
She hugged me. I was about to hug her when I remembered what happened last night. I released the hug and was about to go when she held my arm.
" What happened?" Sana.
" U have been saying that I was cheating on you. But weren't you the one who was cheating on me" me.
" What do you- oh you mean mark.. i actually went to hang river to do something stupid and he happened to be there." Sana
" something stupid?" Me.
"Yeah.. i.. I was trying to commit suicide" Sana.
" What? Are you out of your mind? Why would you do that?" Me.
" I thought you were cheating on me. I was about when he stopped me and told me to first talk to you to see if you really was cheating on me and comforted me. He said he is sorry for what he did in the past." Sana.
" I'm sorry for not being there with you at that time" me.
I hugged her. We were like that for a while and then my phone rang.  It was jungkook.
" Hello" me.
" Hyung.. tzuyu" jk.
" Jungkook.. why are you crying.. tzuyu what?" Me.
" She.. she.. hyung" jk.
" Jungkook calm down. What happened? Tell me!"me.
" Acci-accident.. she.. she met an accident" jk.
" What?!? Where are you right now?! " Me.
" At *** hospital.. please bring noona with you" jk.
" I will. Bye" me.
Sana looked confused. I don't know how to tell her. It would hurt a lot. I hugged her.
" Sana.. I'm gonna tell you something.. don't get shocked.. be calm okay?" Me.
" Okay.. but what?" Sana.
" It's just that.. tzuyu met an accident" me.
" What?! Where is she? Is she okay??!" Sana.
" Hey hey hey.. calm down.. she will be fine.. she is at *** hospital.. let's go" me.
We head to *** hospital. I called namjoon hyung and told him to inform bangtwice and tzuyu's mom.
We headed there and saw jungkook sitting near the operation room crying.
" Jungkook!"
" Noona" jk
" How did this happen?!" Me
" We had a fight and she ran from school and.. * starts to cry* sh-she met an accident" jk
I hugged him. He started to cry more.
" Hey hey calm down. Don't cry. Everything will be fine" me.
" I hurt her hyung. I hurt her. " Jk
He started to have difficulties in breathing and suddenly he fainted.
" Yah jungkook!! Yah!! Someone please help!!!" Me.
Nurses came and took him to a hospital room and laid him on a bed. A doctor came and checked him
" There is nothing to worry about. He fainted because of too much stress. Try not to make him stress." Doctor.
I nodded.  I let Sana sit on the chair near the bed where jungkook I kept.
" I will go and check on tzuyu" me.
She nodded. I went out of the room and saw bangtwice with mom.
" Where tzuyu?" Namjoon.
" At the operation room. Jungkook fainted. He is in this room. Everyone please wait in the room. I will go and check on tzuyu" me. They nodded.
I went there and a doctor came out of operation room.
" How is she doctor?" Me.
" Her condition is...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally a new chapter! I finally could update. Hope u guys like it
Oh yes.. I totally forgot. The Yuna that I mentioned is itzy Yuna.

 The Yuna that I mentioned is itzy Yuna