chapter twelve

Sana's pov

Me and tzuyu got ready to go to school. We took the bus today. As we entered the school, we saw our boyfriends were waitking for us.
"Hi jungkook and tae oppa" me.
" Hi guys!" Tzuyu.
" Hello ladies. Let's go" tae oppa.
" Where?" Jungkook.
"To the class dummy" tzuyu.
" Yah! I'm not dumb" jungkook.
And then they started their little love fight. Me and tae oppa ended up leaving them and heading to class.
We two arrived to the class and found out that we two were early.
We sat on our seats. Suddenly nature called me so I had to go.
" Oppa I will come real fast. I am going" me.
" At least tell me where you are going" tae oppa.
" Toilet" me.
I ran out of the class and went to the toilet. After a while I finished my business and headed to class.
I looked at the time and so that class starts in 5 mins.
When I arrived to the class, I saw tae oppa and the new student Irene kissing!!
Tae oppa saw me and pushed irene away.
" It's not what you think! Let me explain" tae oppa.
" Oppa what are you saying!! You proposed to me just right now" Irene.
" Why the hell are you lying!!!!" Tae oppa.
I couldn't bear it and started to run out of the class. While I was running, I heard the bell rang.. I didn't want to go to class right now so I went to the rooftop and skipped class.
I kept crying and couldn't believe he cheated on me.
I couldn't stop crying.. I texted tzuyu saying I'm going home and can she bring my bag when she comes home..
She said ok and asked me why.. I just replied her with a thanks and bye.
I went to the washroom to wash my face. And then I left home..
Mom saw me and asked me why I skipped school and came home.. I didn't reply her and just went to my room and ended up crying...
How could he cheated on me? How!?!?!... This is my fault!! I should have realized that he still is a Playboy and he is playing with my heart... I shouldn't have given him a chance..
I fell asleep after crying..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so here is one chapter.. sorry for a short one but right now I don't have that much time.. right now it is 3:12 and I will be going to school for extra class at 4:00 so I have to get ready..  I will be busy after that but I will update the another chapter when I gets a free time.. I will make sure that I will update today as I said I will..
But not right now