chapter five

Sana's pov

when i woke up, i felt so different. i looked at the time and so it was 5:00. still early to go to school. i looked around.
it wasn't my room. everything was white. i turned to my left and saw tzuyu sleeping on the couch. i saw a water bottle on the desk next to the bed. i was feeling thirsty so i was about to the water bottle when it fell onto the ground causing to wake tzuyu up.
as she saw me, she came and pulled me into a hug.

"thank god you woke up"tzuyu. she started to cry.
"where am i?"me.
" you are in the school's nurse room"tzuyu.
"why am i here"me.
she looked so confused about the question i asked her. she stopped crying.
"you don't remember what happened?"tzuyu.
i then had i flashback of what happened yesterday and what happened in the past. my head started to spin.
"are you ok?"tzuyu.
"yeah its just I'm having a headache and i remember what happened in yesterday and my past" tears fell as i said it. i started to get frighten.
"will they come again? pls tell them not to come. pls! pls tell them!"i started to get frighten and to shout. will they come again? will they try to do it again? i hugged tzuyu tightly. i closed my eyes and didn't dare to open it.
suddenly those flashbacks came again. my head started to hurt so i shouted and then everything went black.

tzuyu's pov.

she suddenly fainted. i started to get worry. nurse, V and jungkook came because of they heard the shout.
"tzuyu what happened? who shouted?"V.
"dear what happened?"nurse.
"she woke up and got a flashback of what happened yesterday *sobs* and then her head started to ache so she shouted she again fainted"tzuyu. i started to cry, i suddenly felt someone hug me just like yesterday.
"tzuyu stay strong. if you are weak then who take care of sana"jungkook.
i hugged him back tightly and closed my eyes.

jungkook's pov

me and my brother came to school today a little bit early to see how was sana doing.
we started to go to the nurse room and then we heard someone shout. we started to run to the nurse room and saw tzuyu holding sana and looked so scared.
"tzuyu what happened? who shouted?"V hyung.
"dear what happened?"nurse.
"she woke up and got a flashback of yesterday *sobs* and then her head started to ache so she shouted and she again fainted."tzuyu. she started to cry.
i hugged tzuyu as she started to cry.
"tzuyu stay strong. if you are weak who will take care of sana."me.
she hugged me back tightly and closed her eyes.
"she wouldn't be like this if your brother didn't do it"tzuyu.
there was a hint of anger when she said it. she looks so hurt.
i look at my brother and so he was feeling guilty.
tzuyu stared to calm down. i realised her from the hug.
V hyung went out so i followed him. he went to the school garden and sat on the ground near a tree.
i sat beside him.
i looked at him and saw that he was crying. i was shocked. he barely shows his feelings towards peoples.
"hyung why are you crying?"me.
"i wish i haven't done that. i shouldn't have done that." V hyung.
"what happened to you? you never shows your feelings to anyone and you don't even care for anyone except the person whom you lov- "me. wait does that means...
"are you in love with..?"me.
"i don't know... but whenever i see her, i felt butterflies in my stomach." V hyung.
well actually i also don't know but i also feel something like that to someone....
"well do you always want to be with her and keep her smile on her face?" me.
V huyng looks at me with a surprised look and stood up immediately. i also stood up.
"how do you know?" V huyng.
"well i also feel the same for someone so... i just said that" i said while rubbing the back of my neck.
"who is it?" V hyung.
"uh.... um... no one.... ok! tzuyu"me.
V hyung looks at me with a teasing face.
"how about you? hmm... hyung do you miss sana?" i said with a teasing manner.
" yah yah yah look its not like i like or love her" V hyung.
" well I'm also in the same situation so you can't just do that" me.
"ok fine... well should we ask our hyungs?" V hyung.
" yea but not everyone... let's first tell jimin hyung" me.
he nodded. jut then we saw bts. we went to them and they looked shocked.
"what!?" V hyung and me.
"you too never comes early to school"rap mon.
"oh... its because sana-" me. i couldn't complete as V hyung puts his hand on my mouth.
"its because mom was inviting some peoples to home" V hyung.
they all believed but jimin hyung wasn't sure about it.
when they all went, jimn hyung holds our ears and twisted it really hard.
"I'm sure its something else. come on tell me!"jimin hyung.
"ok we will now pls leave us"me.
jimin hyung releases his hand on our ears and lookes at us while folding his hands.
" well what does it means when you feels butterflies flying in your stomach when you sees a girl"me.
"and you wants to be with be the same girl and wants to keep her smile" V hyung.
"wait whats happening? who feels this way?" jimin hyung.
" we both" we too said together.
"that means you are in love with those two" jimin hyung.
my eyes widened open and i was so shocked.
"now tell me. who is these girls?" jimin hyung.
we didn't hesitate and told him cause we trust him.
"tzuyu" me.
"sana" V hyung.
"OMG!!!!!! THEY ARE IN LOVE!!!!"bts.
"oh no" V hyung.
they came near us and hugged us tightly. we maknaes looks so surprised.
"i am so happy that the girls are those two" jin.
"who are the girls and why are you shouting like they are in love?" twice.
"its the two new member of twice"jhope.
me and V hyung shouted at jhope and then we saw tzuyu and sana.
i guess they heard our conversation case they were blushing so hard.
they were about to leave when twice blocked their way and pushed them towards me and hyung.
tzuyu fells on me when sana fell on V hyung. wow it looks like a film...
we looks into each others eyes and then we started to blush.
others started to tease us. she stood up and ran away.
and sana also went along with her sisters.
"i guess there will be love birds soon in our groups everyone" jimin.
"YAH!!"me and hyung.
twice and bts started to laugh. me and hyung went to home and decided not to go to school today cause WE CAN'T JUST LET THEM KEEP TEASING US TO LET ME AND HYUNG GET EMBARRASSED.
as we went home, i went to my room and slept early.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG!!!! love story is starting. hahahaha!!!! sorry if you guys didn't like it. well actually i don't know what i wrote. i was in a hurry cause i am busy these days. but still i will write even if i am busy.
cause i love you guys!!!! thanks for reading this book.
like
comment
share