chapter one

tzuyu's pov

i woke up at 7:00am. i went to the bathroom and took a shower. after taking the shower, i wore this.

                              (ignore the background an the bag)

i went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. i saw mom cooking ad went near her gave her a good morning kiss on her cheek.
"good morning"me.
"good morning dear. can u pls wake your sister up?"mom.
i nodded and went to her room.i knocked on the door and called her name twice and then i entered her room and saw her sleeping so comfortably. i though of how to wake her up and got an idea.

sana's pov

i woke up as water was poured to my face. i immediately stood up and saw tzuyu running out of my room while laughing.
"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"me.
she is a troublemaker. i went to the bathroom and took a shower and wore this

 i went to the bathroom and took a shower and wore this

(ignore the background and the bag)

i went out and saw mom and tzuyu eating. i went near them and hits on  tzuyu's head.
"ouch! yah unnie! are you crazy?"tzuyu.
"no you are! why did you do that?"me.
"it was to wake you up" tzuyu.
i gave her 'seriously' look and sat on the chair and started to eat
"girls. i have something to say" mom.
we looked at her and told her to continue.
" as you girls know, me and your dad are now not together so we are going to Korea"mom.
we were shocked.
"but mom what is the nee of going there. i don't want to leave Japan" tzuyu. (just think that tzuyu is from Japan too)
"yes mom! can't we... just stay here?"me.
"i know how much you love to be here but we have to and even i got a job in Korea"mom.
we nodded as we respect her decision and we know how much he suffered after the divorce. even we were suffering.
"thanks girl! anyways let's not be dramatic and we are leaving tomorrow so be ready at 9:00am." mom.
we weren't surprised at how early we are going cause mom is always like that.
after eating i went to my room and took my phone and went through Instagram. nothing was new so i got bored.
i went to tzuyu's room and saw her sitting on the bed hugging her pillow and hiding her face.
i went near her and puts my hand on her shoulder.
"hey what's wrong?"tzuyu.
she looks up and i realised she was crying. she suddenly hugged me and cried loud. i hugged her back and pats her on her back.
"tzuyu why are you crying? is it because we are leaving here?"me.
"i don't want to leave. what if we will not get comfortable and people there hates us?"tzuyu.
"everything will be all right tzuyu. calm down"me.
she stops crying and puts a smile on her face. i gave her a smile and told her to get ready to go out as today will be the last day we will be here.
i went to my room and changed to a yellow long sleeved crop top and a pink jeans skirt.
i went to downstairs and informed mom that we are going out.
i was waiting for tzuyu to come and then she came wearing a blue crop top written 'DONT' on it and a black short jeans.
"let's go girl"me.
she nodded. we went first to our favourite ice cream shop and ordered ice cream. she ordered strawberry and i ordered chocolate. as we got our ice cream, we went to our favorite park and sat on the bench. we started talking and we saw a cute couple with two baby girl. one look 4 years old and another one 2 years old. just like us. they looks so happy.
me and tzuyu looks at that happy family and remembers how we used to be when we were small.
i wish we were small again.
we started to walk away from the park and that happy family. we went for a walk. while walking, we even took pictures.
i really loved this picture of tzuyu.

and my this one.

it was becoming dark so we went home

as we arrived, i went to my rooms and changes to my pajamas and went to bed. tomorrow is a big day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so... hope u guys like it and THEY WILL BE GOING TO KOREA TOMORROW AND THEN THEIR LOVE STORY WILL START. YAY!!!!
basically they will be going to Korea in this story not in real life cause right now, they are in Korea. well see you guys in next chapter.
like
comment
and share.