"I'm nobody's girl, Gage," I snapped, irritated.

"For a minute, you were to get your ass saved," he shot back, his eyes giving me a cold look. I rolled my eyes, huffing.

"I didn't need you to save me. If I want to fuck a stranger, I'll fuck a stranger. If I want my ass saved, I'll save it myself," I bickered back, giving him my best angry look.

"You must've had a few," he insulted, giving me a look of dismal.

"And you must've read too many Disney Princess books," I retorted, scowling at him.

He grabbed my arm and practically dragged me away although I objected in annoyance.

We got to the rest of the guys in the VIP area, and Gage let go of me, making me fall onto the chair. I huffed, looking away in rage.

"What's up with her?"

"She hates being a damsel in fucking distress," Gage muttered, taking a seat not so far away. "But she wouldn't have to be one if she didn't do stupid things," he taunted, glancing over at me and rolling his eyes.

I rested my head on my fist, scowling so hard that my face could stay in that horrible expression.

Time went by so slowly that I was close to falling into a deep sleep. The guys, with their newfound sluts, were laughing, joking and drinking whilst I sat there, bored out of my mind.

My eyes trailed over to the bar where there seemed to be only one person working it. It was a woman and she looked around my young age.

She was pretty and had her hair in a high, neat bun. Wearing a black crop top with some dark ripped jeans, she seemed to be struggling to work the bar on her own.

People were demanding orders from her like animals and snapping when she didn't give them their drinks quick enough.

The unknown woman was badass though and had short, powerful insults and replies back to the impatient customers.

But one guy wasn't having it. I sat up a little as I noticed his hostile behaviour. He suddenly grabbed her arm, pulling her close from the bar and threatened her. I couldn't hear what he was saying but I could tell he wasn't being pleasant.

He had a group of muscular guys behind him and she looked terrified. His hand went to her throat and I quickly stood up.

I walked over to Cris, leaning over and taking his gun that he had so innocently hidden under his shirt and jeans.

"Rose? What the fuck are you doing?"

I turned, ignoring him as I walked. "Hey!" I yelled challengingly over the music, a hard look on my face. "Let her the fuck go, dick!"

All eyes from his men and him were on me but I didn't give one. I stormed straight up to him and powerfully stood in front of him as he let her go.

"Leave her alone," I authoritatively demanded, my eyes burning into his. He scoffed, laughing with his ugly ass friends. "Go find a pole to twerk on, slut."

I raised my eyebrow, finding his words funny. I took the gun out and placed it against his crotch as I leaned in and left a kiss on his disgusting cheek. "Listen," I whispered into his ear. "Look into the VIP section." I watched from the corner of my eyes to see his look over.

"Recognise anyone?" I smirked against his neck, the gun so innocently against his precious area. "The only thing I twerk on is that sexy ass man sitting smoking a tab," I informed, the gun circulating his area.

"Now, he would love to come and do a nice workout on you but I'm generous and taking the honours upon myself," I so sweetly told him, a coy, flirtatious look on my face. "So, you leave her the hell alone or I'll blow the weak ass sperm out of your tiny ass nuts."