Every girl's a hopeless romantic, well, almost every girl (T'challa x reader)

Heyo!! Yes I am very much alive and I deeply apologize for the slow updates, I thought I'd repay u guys by having a Christmas special, so this is for u Queenudaku01 !! Sorry again for the lateness, but anyways, what happens when t'challa falls in love with u and decides to woo u like in a romance movie??? Let's find out!!! Enjoy!

Third Person POV
    Another day in the avengers base, everyone doing their own thing and just relaxing before the next mission. In the living room sat three of the female avengers: Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Aquamarine (you). The three ladies were chatting up a storm, giving their fair share of gossip as well as a few good laughs, even from Natasha.
     And over by the kitchen a couple of the male avengers were chatting: Vision, Ant-Man, Bruce Banner, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Quicksilver (I will not have him die!), and Loki, who was finally able to realize his mistakes and was willing to make amends, took 5 months to get them to finally trust him but they eventually let up and forgave him. They were just chatting, that was until F.R.I.D.A.Y. spoke up, "there is a delivery man arriving to the living room for you (Y/N)"
"Thanks F.R.I.D.A.Y.!!!"
"Not a problem"
     The delivery man entered the living area with a large bouquet of flowers, everyone was curious and intrigued, wondering who sent them.
"Flowers for Miss (Y/N)??"
"That would be me"
"Ok then, here you are"
"Thank you, do you know who sent this?"
"Don't know, there is a card though"
"Ok, thank you!"
    The man smiled, tipped his hat, walked to the elevator and left. Leaving many of the residents crowding around the reciever of the gift in a curious manner.
    Looking at the bouquet of red roses, the (H/C) picked out the card sitting at the top and read aloud, "To a true beauty, apologies for the roses, I could not find anything that was just as beautiful as you!<3" 
    Pietro made a gagging face, "that is the most disgustingly cheesiest thing I have ever heard, vhat is vith dis secret admirer, dis has been the 4th time this month that you've gotten somezing so how you say? Corny?"
     The (H/C) girl rolled her eyes, "yeah but I think I'm getting close to the identity of this 'Hollywood romantic' that's for sure"
"Oh? Care to share with the class miss (Y/L/N)?"
"Tony when's the Christmas party?"
"2 days why?"
"Cool, imma go put these flowers by my window then." She then walks off leaving the rest to ponder...
"YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION-OW!NAT!"
"Shut it Stark"

**meanwhile in your room**

     Walking in your room you look around to find a good spot for your new flowers, setting them by a nearby window you look at your other gifts from this oh-so-secret admirer: Chocolates from Africa, a necklace with a vibranium paw on it, and a nice short sleeved red dress that flows out to your knees which is both simple yet elegant, 'This "secret admirer" really needs to hide obvious hints'  you then smirk and roll your eyes, "this is so mushy...but the chocolate's delicious" you grab a piece of chocolate and pop it in your mouth and happily munched on your romantically delicious gift.

**2 days later at the Christmas party**

    Everyone was mingling around the living room that's now covered with holiday decor and with a long buffet table put by the bar across the window side. At the bar sat (Y/N) with her red dress on, glad she didn't have difficulty finding the right outfit thanks to her not-so-secretive admirer. Someone then comes up next to her, setting a small plate with food on the counter, taking a seat next to the (H/C) girl.
"Greetings (Y/N)"
"Well if it isn't T'Challa"
"So..."
"So...?"
    Giving a nervous smile and rubbing the back of his neck, he looks up at her with a curious and bith equally nervous look in his eyes, "I hear you have a secret admirer??"
     Chuckling while taking a sip of her drink she replied, "oh yeah he's super romantic"
"Oh?" He perks up,
"Hehe yeah every girl's a hopeless romantic, well, almost every girl..."
   He gives you a worried glance, 'He's really trying isn't he?' 
"Does that include you?"
"Yeah, but it's no biggie, you've spent your time in royalty instead of learning normal gestures to give your crush"
"Well I will be honest I did try watching those strange romantic movies to-wait...." his eyes widen as his head snaps up and quickly turn to face you,
"Haha!! Guess I called it on the admirer and the method used for the whole shebang"
"You knew ? For how long?"
"The chocolates and the necklace were a big giveaway, I mean, chocolates from AFRICA and a necklace in the shape of a PAW made of VIBRANIUM"
"It seems I still have a lot to learn," he says while placing his head in his heads. You start laughing which doesn't make him feel any better, calming down you give him an endearing smile. You then gently turn him to face you while slowly bringing his hands down to his lap, "although I'm not one for overly romantic gestures, it's still super adorable."
    He gives you a both confused and irritated look, "thank you but how does that help?" Smiling, you wrap your arms around his neck, "Because it's true, I may not be a hopeless romantic but there was still tender intentions and for that I am both touched and flattered by it"
    He grins, even though he's blushing he doesn't care. Leaning his forehead against hers, as well as placing his hands on her waist, he looks lovingly into her eyes, "Does this mean the feelings are reciprocated?"
"Oh definitely...and by the way, ya might wanna look up"
"Huh?" Confused he lifts his head up to see what she's looking at, he then gives a look of concentration, "I believe that is a mistletoe, I know there's a tradition behind it...what was it again??" A hand softly grabs his chin to return looking into (E/C) eyes, "the tradition happens to be super cliché but I'm fine with it"
    Before he can ask what she means, a pair of soft lips meet his, he freezes for a second but quickly (and merrily) melts into it. Once they part, it feels like an eternity that they're staring into eachother's ey-
"HEY!!! QUIT BEING CHEESY YOU TWO!!! IT IS SO GROSS!!! BLEH!!!"
"PIETRO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND QUIT BEING A COCK BLOCK! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!"

    Alrighty! There ya are!! Hope u like it and I believe I have another planned but R.I.P. to Chadwick Bozeman and respect to his loved ones. And I'm sorry for not being more motivated for this imma try to be that more but it's just so hard, anywho love u all!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
~Lizzy 💛