The night just got better (Natasha x male reader)

This is a request from my dear friend TyMarkel3 and just so you guys know, this is my first time writing something sexual so imma try to do my best, but the summary is that you're at another one of Tony's famous parties, of course the avengers are there too, and you're finally gonna get the courage to be with a certain redhead, but not before getting a little tipsy I mean how else can you get more courage (also Natasha has no relations with Bruce because this is before the age of ultron)

Third person POV
"You know, you can just go up to her and tell her how you feel"
"Oh please, like that's gonna work, the only way you can get someone like her is if you were a fucking bad ass agent-spy-person"
"Wow I never thought I'd hear the word 'please' coming out of your mouth Stark"
"Shut up bird brain!"
"Whatever. I know Tasha better than the both of you combined and if I were to side with someone on this one, it would be Cap"
"Ha!"
"Oh whatever I can still take the both of you down with my pal Rhodey"
"Oh yeah-"
"GUYS!!!!"
The whole crowd stop to look at the
(h/c) man that caused the loud shout, as he notices this his cheeks turn more
red than Thor's cape.
"Hehe...uuum...nothing to see here people!"
After this everyone continues their previous activities leaving the man to turn back at the three avengers.
"Look, can we not continue this argument? If you keep this up it'll turn into a civil war!"
"Ha. Like that would ever happen"
"Yeah, tin man here has a point"
"Shut it hawk"
Clint then uses both hands to flick Tony off and says, "ca-CAW mother fucker!!"
At this all three men laugh while Tony tries to stare daggers into Clint. As all four men calm down, (Y/N) then asks, "hey where are Bruce and Thor?"
Steve then chuckles and says, "probably fighting in a galactic arena" Tony scoffs at this,"yeah right, or Maybe Bruce is in the lab and Thor's handling asgardian shit, because I'm pretty sure it's the latter" (but don't worry, that'll happen years to come Steve)
"Well okay then, though I think Steve's idea is better"
"What? That they're fi-"
"No no no no!!! The idea of just telling her how I feel, you know, the main topic we were having before getting sidetracked?"
"Oh riiiiiight, well I thought my idea was better but whatever floats your boat I guess"
"You got this"
"Good luck"
"Go get her tiger"
"Hehe thanks guys, and I will Tony"
At that he leaves, and then turns and walks towards the bar, "but right after I have a shot or two"
The two men look at each other confused while Tony just gives him a blank look, "tch...fucking pussy"
"Tony!!"
"Whaaaaaaat?"

Meanwhile with (Y/N)**
The (h/c) man takes a second shot and then stares at the cup, someone from behind the counter walks up to him, thinking it was the bartender here to refill his shot he shakes his head and waves his hand above his head saying, "sorry but I don't want anymore, I think I'm good"
"Good because I wasn't gonna do so anyways"
He then snaps his head up to come in eye contact with the beautiful red head in a black one-strapped, thin dress that goes down to her mid-thigh. He blushes and then keeps opening and closing his mouth trying to find the right words to say but ultimately ends up saying, "N-Natasha! Wha-whaaaaat are you doing here?"
"I was also invited to the party you know"
He then blushed harder and says, "yes yes of course! But I mean-as in-w-why are you behind the counter and not hanging out with some people or your team?"
"Eh, I don't like people that well, that includes Tony, and Clint and Steve seem to be in a lively conversation at that soooo, that just leaves you"
"Oh. Um. Great!"
"Hehe yup, but I also heard from your little conversation that you were gonna confess to a lucky girl, well after a few drinks of course"
"O-oh you um, you heard"
"Yup, and I just gotta ask, who is the lucky girl?"
"Oh! Well, she's...she's"
"Go on"
He then closes his eyes, but then opens them and looks directly in her eyes, and with some determination he finally confessed.
"She's you"
What happened next surprised him, she didn't react as though she were shocked, but just smirks and says, "that's it?"
"Wait what do you mean that's it???"
"As in that was what you wanted to tell me these past few weeks?"
"So you knew?? How?! When?!"
"Your body language was showing the signs of nervousness every time I was near you"
"Oh, I was that obvious?"
"Yes" he then looks down in shame, but then she walks around and turns him to face her, and while lifting his head up to look at him, she says, "but you were also sweet" after 30 seconds of being lost in thought, he then makes a mischievous smirk and says, "you know...I'm not always sweet, I can be a little rough too, if you want me to"
With an amused smirk of her own she asks, "oh? How so?" He then leans closer to her ear and whispers, "let's ditch this party and I'll show you..."
"Hm, I think the alcohols getting to you"
"Heh not entirely"
"Well then," she then grabs his collar, pulling him out of his seat, faces an inch from each other, "why don't we head to my room? it's very far from the party so you'll have no problem showing me"
"The night just got better"
You know what happens next, but I'll leave that to your imagination.

Aaaaand that was the first sexual oneshot I've ever written, or really any sexual thing I've ever written and I gotta say, not bad for my first time but that's my opinion and I'll try to get better at those I promise. But on a different note, have u guys seen the Thor: Ragnarok movie trailer? So fucking cool, but I won't say anything for those who haven't watched it, tho I will say this, Loki keeps looking more handsome in every movie. But yeah so that's that and I hope you guys liked this, I'll try to make oneshots even more and as always send me requests if u have one, I'd love to put them in the book, I love u guys!! Byeeeeeeee
~Lizzy💛