Explanation A/N

Ok, so as you all read in the last page, I was going to explain to you my little dilemma here.

    So there are a couple authors who have family problems that they are honest about and actually don't say it for attention. Well I'm being honest when I say that this has to do with 'said family problem'

    So...my family hates when I'm 'childish' because that means I won't mature and be able to handle life. My parents stand by their statement,  my older sister the most.

    I can't tell you how many times my mom and sister have a conversation about me and told me that it was 'nothing' when I asked what it was about. As well as the many, many times my sister didn't let me do some fun things on my own, like go shopping, and I quote, "You'll do this when you mature."

    I think some of u understand that but the worst thing about this is that since being weird, immature and such is part of my personality, I also have things I'm interested in that they hate. They hate Anime, cartoons, and most of all MARVEL and DC movies because superheroes are 'childish'.

    Last time I saw a MARVEL movie in theaters is when I watched civil war. I literally dragged my sisters to there (with the help of persuading my step dad) and literally after coming out of there after it was done my sister says, "you're never coming back to see those movies ever again."

    Let's just say that I was fucking pissed as fuck.

    So yeah, but I did get to secretly see Spider-Man homecoming with my friend, but I wasn't able to do that again seeing as it was only for my birthday.

    Basically, I did not get to see ragnarok (😭) nor Black Panther and let's just say I am dying on the inside and I'll be fucking dying some more when infinity war comes out and I refuse to see it without seeing ragnarok and Black Panther bc Ik those two movies are linked with the biggest movie that is to come.

    So I really am trying to do my best for the setting with the one-shots but it's as I said before, I'm kinda behind on some movies so I extremely apologize for that. Now then, I have to go to school but I'll do my best to update soon, but I'm not giving a date as to when, just know that it'll be soon. I love u guys so much!!!!
Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
~Lizzy💛